for What the Future Holds

8/20/2019 c3 Guest
Update soon
7/21/2019 c3 Guest
The beginning of this chapter is really good. The conversation with Sara and Raymond reveals a lot about Sara's own insecurities.
7/17/2019 c3 Kage
That was fast. I think you made a good decision in not skipping over the actual rescue. It took a lot of work from geniuses and speedsters and vibers. Even then, it was risky and he was injured. The attack is well written. The separate groups create a sort of anxiousness.
7/14/2019 c3 TK
This is perfect. It's great writing, awesome and humorous dialogue. The characters both from the series and new are written very well.
6/26/2019 c3 1Babyi.G
yay lenny is finally in the storyI'm buzzing to see the next chapter, I hope her meets Raimy and sees Sarah
6/7/2019 c3 3StaticStanatic
Continue this pleaseeeeee
5/25/2019 c2 1Babyi.G
yayayyaaa loved this chapterupdate soon please
5/12/2019 c2 Guest
MOOOOOOORE
5/7/2019 c2 eva017
Please continue!
5/1/2019 c2 dar40mn
Liking it... looking forward to more
4/6/2019 c2 Guest
I love Mick!
2/17/2019 c2 Guest
Cool.
2/17/2019 c2 Kage
Okay this is all very humorous. The characters are great. I would love to see more of them. Mick is still the best character. That last line made me laugh. Sara's character is more believable in this chapter. I want to see more of Barry. Also, if Felicity's kid is here, will team Arrow be joining them in future chapters. It does not seem like a fit for this story but her reaction would be hilarious.
How are they going to say Cold without disrupting the timeline? Will Rip get to see them?
2/16/2019 c2 PaolotheBobcat
This sounds like so much fun. For the next chapter could you leave descriptions and names of the future superheroes so we know who is who?
2/16/2019 c2 lucel18
Lol! That was very entertaining. Thank you!
55 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »