FanFiction.Net
for Heroes-in-Traning watch Izuku

11/13/2020 c1 1Reem519
Really threw me for a loop with that His World. but damm my fanboy Sonic side loves it all!
11/2/2020 c6 3Elemental Dragon Swordsman
Well, the truth is that the Riders of Kamen Rider Blade can actually use the Rouse Cards that don't belong to their specific category (spade, heart, diamond, & clover) since a Hyper Battle shows Blade using cards from Leangle and Garren.

Hibiki does have a unique Kick Style finisher (the Takeshishiki Onigeri) that was treated as something normal, but turned into an official Rider Kick during Decade's movie and tv series.

When you introduced Izuku as Den-O and Eri as Izuku's daughter, you should've had Eri be Bakugou's daughter instead since Bakugou would be perfect to be Kamen Rider Zeronos due to Bakugou and Yuuto having something in common when they encounter and battle alongside Izuku (Den-O) and Ryotaro respectively.

Nice to see the original Kamen Rider Decade appear!

I'm surprised that when Raizer introduced Tsukas Kadoya and his ego, he didn't say anything about Izuku's personality being like Souji Tendo's personality when he was shown as Kamen Rider Kabuto.

Love the way Tsukasa left at the end of this chapter (and expecting Sougo Tokiwa to appear in the next chapter)! xD
11/2/2020 c6 Guest DCDGojira
To author
I see Raizer has fuckboi opinions if he can't accept Rising Ultimate or Super Rising Ultimate as Kamen Rider Kuuga's final form~! LOL
10/13/2020 c6 Guest
Can you chill on the Mineta bashing man it's kinda getting obnoxious. The stories only real flaw is the bashing since bashing ruins any story it's in.
10/1/2020 c6 Lazar Nikolic
cmon man we wanna read heisei rider phase 02 especaly izuku becoming ohma zi o
9/18/2020 c1 9thegoldenboy2188
Hey dude I sent you a pm please respond quickly.
9/18/2020 c1 Sensepi Rescopula
why you censor the cuss words
9/10/2020 c4 thegoldenboy2188
I pmed you.
9/9/2020 c6 ZirioAkatsuki
Please show them GOH Izuku!
9/9/2020 c6 Lance Eterna
It would be amusing of something like this happens at the end after Tsukasa took the picture of Momotaros, kota and Eri

Momotaros: You pink bastard!

Tsukasa: Pink janai, magenta da!
9/9/2020 c6 thegoldenboy2188
I pmed you.
9/9/2020 c6 Shogun lord poke burst
You forgot to mention that Hibiki riders give up their huma its to turn into real-life oni
9/9/2020 c6 Guest
I see deku as kamen rider build
And i want to see deku in the final episode of zi o
9/9/2020 c6 Ancient Noa
Nice work on this chapter
9/8/2020 c6 4Gamelover41592
excellent work on this chapter
137 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »