FanFiction.Net
for Heroes-in-Traning watch Izuku

8/23/2020 c1 HunterGri0
Can i make a request can you do a monster hunter version of izuku who is a young hunter that fights powerful monsters, and also can you wield him with a greatsword please do that request can you do it thank you.
8/17/2020 c1 Guest
youre such a loser man
8/2/2020 c5 4Gamelover41592
awesome work on this chapter and welcome back :)
8/2/2020 c5 PsychoNightmare
Can you make Adam vs Zeus because I want to see reaction ibara
8/2/2020 c5 Shogun lord poke burst
Digidestined Izuku, D-arc(tamers), partner(s) Dracomon(champion Coredramon blue, ultimate Wingdramon, biomerge mega Slayerdramon), Gatomon(ultimate Angewomon, mega Ophanimon), BlackGatomon(lady devimon, Lilithmon)
Inko passed away a year after Izuku learned he lacked a quirk. With his wish to be a hero, he also wished to have family again, digignomes granted his wish and sent him to the digital world, where he met Dracomon(who is like izukus brother now), Gatomon(who is basically Izukus new mom), Fla Wizardmon( who is like Izuku's dad), and BlackGatomon(who is attracted to Izuku Sexually)
7/26/2020 c1 Batman
What giving yourself a girlfriend in this because you can't get one in real life
5/22/2020 c3 S
I fail to see the problem. No such thing as being to young exists. I am the type of person that believes in the phrase age is just a number. If you can't tell me why something is wrong than don't try to do so. I will do everything In my power to make what you believe is wrong into a wide spread practice. This is not an attack on you this is just how I am.
4/12/2020 c4 Guest
more please is really good
1/17/2020 c1 6TheAttemptedWriter
Cringey note opening and just the right grammar mistakes to grind my gears. Also, if you're going to include cursing in your story, don't fucking bleep it out with symbols.
1/2/2020 c1 ramoshabaletago
I don’t know the drill u fuktard so actually be considerate for the newbies and put it in the summary the fucking lazy piece of shit ashole
12/16/2019 c4 Guest
Please return to this story at some point. Its actually really good.
10/25/2019 c3 9jocoleman2017
Batman arkham knight
10/25/2019 c1 jocoleman2017
Update soon piece
8/28/2019 c4 14Luffy15
The references, i think, are from steven universe and his dad, for the father son duo, and the girl with horns and the red head should be tohru and kobayashi from miss kobayashi's maid dragon
5/29/2019 c4 1FangirlsLeader
Can you do one of Yamikomo Mikumo? Or a villain Deku?
137 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »