for Wicked Game

5/17 c3 7TheLadyBookworm
You didn’t fail! I quite enjoyed that chapter as well as the others that came before! Even if you don’t finish this story (though I hope you do) please continue to write!
2/5 c5 3capctr
This is such a brilliant story and I very much look forward to the next chapter coming...when?
2/1 c5 quaff
Great story. Ty for writing it.
12/25/2020 c1 7TheLadyBookworm
I don’t think the first chapter is “too canon”; I quite like it in fact. Canon as seen through her eyes is great as it gives a different perspective than we’re all used to reading. Also the first chapter was wonderful! A few little mistakes in words but not enough to pull a reader out of the story or anything. Really a great start and I’m looking forward to reading more!
12/2/2020 c5 xXMizz Alec VolturiXx
Loving this story! I'm super excited to see how you will continue
11/5/2020 c5 alannalove1990
So I binged read this over on archive of our own under the name The White Flower but realized I couldn’t subscribe to get the story update. So I found you here! I wanted to add you to my alerts and leave a review on each chapter. I love how long they are :)))) I hope there is a new chapter soon!
11/5/2020 c4 alannalove1990
Love love love
11/5/2020 c3 alannalove1990
The Raven is such a nice touch!
11/5/2020 c2 alannalove1990
I love how Loki finally got to the amulet and the whole backstory behind it :)
11/5/2020 c1 alannalove1990
Love love love this!
9/21/2020 c5 1RevyGreenDragon
Great story. I am curious about how the events of the next year will play out. Please continue!
8/26/2020 c5 Guest
Yay, update!
8/19/2020 c5 1angel897
interesting to read, thank you for updating again. glad to know your still here with us all.
8/19/2020 c5 annieharp84
I'm so glad you're writing the story again. I love this idea can't wait for the next chapter. And I don't care how long it takes I'll always read it
8/18/2020 c5 Bolis67
I'm kinda confused isHela here Lokisdottir or Just Hela her own not the dottir just goddess of death
57 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »