for Of Spiders and Stone

1/28 c1 1inka dimonio
I love this story and I really want to see how it will go :3
10/9/2019 c1 4Shadowwolf1997
Of course this needs a second chapter this is awesome
8/26/2019 c1 Dolphinsong15
Please keep working on this, it's so hard to find a good crossover, and I'd love to see how Spider-Girl will affect the Gargoyles.
9/19/2018 c1 2AugustRrush
This was an amazing start to this story and I really hope that you update more soon. Hope there will be more.
9/12/2018 c1 32EroSlackerMicha
more please. there are rare good Gargoyle stories. keep it up
9/4/2018 c1 StrongGuy159
Cool chapter continue please.
8/28/2018 c1 Guest
This very good very good
8/14/2018 c1 MizoreShirayukiFan
I rather like this story and it takes a great deal for me to favorite a story straight off from the first chapter. Be proud of this. I normally wait till the next chapter or two before faving.
8/8/2018 c1 4crazybrit1987
Never seen this before so for that reason alone I hope you keep working on it
8/8/2018 c1 kagewolf25
Awesomely WICKEDLY FANTASTIC loving this story
8/7/2018 c1 MissAlucardReventis
Love it, pleas more
8/7/2018 c1 13foxchick1
I say give it a chance, it's hard to find a good Gargoyle crossover and the plot is solid and interesting.
8/7/2018 c1 3Deathmvp
Great start here. You have done God so far on the gender reversed mix here. I look forward to more of this story and how they interact in it. I do think spidy should as one or more of them to go on patrol with her so she can keep a eye on them and teach them the lay of the land at the same time.

A joke one can play on her later is if they find out about Bruce try to trick her into thinking they can talk to Bruce.
8/7/2018 c1 6Ryo-chan wolfgirl
Awesome crossover story! I love Gargoyles and Spider-Man! The fact that you’re using a FemSpidey for this is really cool. I’d love to see this continue on, please!

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service