for Inclined to Friendship

1/9 c34 Demi clayton
12/26/2020 c34 Demi clayton
I think you should write more, when you can as it is really good so for, and thank you for clarity that as I was a little bit confused is all, please and thank you.
12/25/2020 c33 Demi clayton
I think you should write more, when you can as it is really good so for, yet when is clover going to find out that Jack Frost has a crush on her and can you please make one chapter where you learn who Waugh is as I a little bit confused on what or who that character is, please and thank you.
12/16/2020 c32 Demi clayton
11/16/2020 c32 A-Prayer-4-da-Damned
*swipesrealized I reached the latest chapterpikachu shock face* THIS IS AWESOME! This is the first story I’ve read that deals with aftermath of what happened in the movie. And all these spirits all makes sense! And I do understand that some of the spirit may have felt like something was wrong by suddenly having this visit from the big guys. They’re like the ones dealing with the adult stuff, I mean taking care of the kids is a big thing and making them keep on believing but the spirits are the ones dealing with the ugly stuff of the adult world so they may not be what the guardians are, like having no vices or something and generally a kid friendly ones. And it’s amazing that you created this story and showed us the world beyond the movies. And the season spirits interacting captures the teenage-adult life! Hope to see more from you :D
10/16/2020 c32 Demi clayton
I think you should write more, when you can as it is really good so for , I think that Jack called be talking about clover and havering a more then a crush on her to Tatum that is, please and thank you.
10/13/2020 c31 Demi clayton
I think you should write more, when you can as it is really good so for, please and thank you. I,m glad that you are feeling better now.
10/6/2020 c1 Dalar Rose
LOVE THIS SO MUCH! Can’t wait for the next chapter!
9/12/2020 c31 Demi clayton
I think you should write more, but only if You want to that is, please and thank you.
9/11/2020 c31 Demi Clayton
I think you should write more, as it is really good so for, please and thank you.
9/6/2020 c30 Demi clayton
8/28/2020 c30 Demi clayton
8/14/2020 c29 Demi clayton
8/7/2020 c28 Demi clayton
I think you should write more, when you can as it is really good so for, yet I think you should write that Jack Frost does like clover a lot and that's why thrashing don't like him at all as the over protective brother instacked kick in as clover is his little sister, please and thank you.
8/6/2020 c27 Demi clayton