for The Fire Waltz

9/2/2019 c5 Guest
Fuck... You're going to give me nightmares
9/2/2019 c1 Guest
Good first chapter all round.
12/5/2018 c27 1setokayba2n
Maybe they could ask a couple of twins, not saying how they know that they know where is every student, but with Harry in Slytherin, they could use a help.
11/26/2018 c26 Guest
It would be terrifying for him if Dumbledore or Harry got killed by The Clown. It would derail everything and there would be no certainty of Voldemort being defeated.
11/19/2018 c25 setokayba2n
'Poor Orphan' should remember that the philosopher stone is in the castle, that means infinite gold.
11/8/2018 c19 adisagreeableperson
Seriously, stop being such a wimp and fight back.
11/4/2018 c22 SupergodzillaSailorCosmos
So far, your story sounds very interesting.
Only, will there be other characters from Stephen King and Twin Peaks? And the places? So far, with The Shinning Hero, we have someone who is a teacher. But how did he get there?
Also a Looser Club we have quasi. And how do you deal with Harry?

Please continue writing soon.

With kind regards SupergodzillaSailorCosmos
10/31/2018 c6 Lull Meister
Is this eldrich horror or what? I'm scared to read any further, honestly. Might still.
10/31/2018 c5 Lull Meister
Damn! You made Hogwarts horrifying.
10/30/2018 c21 setokayba2n
He just need to remember, if he spot a creepy clown, to maintain himself away
10/19/2018 c19 setokayba2n
For a moment, I confused the Freddy Mercury song for one of 'Seeu' of Vocaloid named I Fantasy
10/19/2018 c19 Orca Twoshot
One of the best fanfics I've read.
10/19/2018 c19 4Ninni51
Hoo boy. Alfie sure has one hell of a vindictive streak, huh?
I dunno if a story with just elements of another franchise counts as a crossover, but you've really starved yourself of reviews by putting it under that, especially one as good as yours. Hope the story will catch on, this is amazing.
Cheers!
10/5/2018 c17 1setokayba2n
Is the main character going to help or visit Harry? Or is he going to ignore him?
9/18/2018 c2 1FrankDaNoob102
You’re a fantastic writer. I like your style.
17 Page 1 2 Next »