FanFiction.Net
for Blood is thicker than tears

11/16/2020 c5 Guest
I'm hoping that you'll consider to continue this fic
Since it's amazing and so unique and captured the characters emotions perfectly, I personally enjoyed this and look forward to more in the future. :)
4/5/2019 c1 jasminave898
Updateeeeeee
2/16/2019 c5 orifice
A lot of grammar mistakes for example some words that are supposed to be behind got into the front instead.
Sasuke is a little OOC with his temper tantrums (tho I guess it's alright since it's an AU). I just think that as trained as he is to school back his emotions, he would have just ignored Hinata instead of swearing at her or having an intense hate in his eyes.
Otherwise, it's a pretty interesting story. Do hope you continue
11/13/2018 c5 29fanofthisfiction
Sasuke has quite a temper and some mean things to say to Hinata in this chapter and it definitely contrasts to Naruto's wonderful sunny and caring personality. It's so easy to gravitate attention to Naruto even though he's in a very different social class because of his honest charm.

As a tiny suggestion, one word I might substitute is then for than. Although spelled similarly, their meanings are slightly different.

Wow, you are coming along nicely with this story. Great to see you have more ideas just waiting to share. Thanks for the update!
11/7/2018 c5 Phoenixx Rising
Aww...that was cute!
11/5/2018 c5 Kushinka
It's really great chapter. To read a story with character so in character is rare. You show how people are miserable to be forced to marry stranger instead of romantic crap where two "soulmates" are coupled. But unfornatunely it's device for crappy authors to force two characters like Hinata and Sasuke or Hermione and Draco to be together even when it's obvious that they would be miserable with each other or they have to make characters totally OOC. It's amazing that you use that awful trope to make story where characters act realistically.

You really great portray Hyuga and Uchiha families and how they mostly care only about appearance and not their own children.
11/2/2018 c5 cosmicblader12
yay love this chapter! Looking forward to the next tone!
10/25/2018 c3 7fugitivus
Hi, really nice chapter! I love the pace od the story, you've already manage to show us different side od Sasuke and Naruto shows up! Ughhr I really hope that Sasuke would change because he is just a material for abusive toxic partner, even though he apparrntly has more human side of him. I wonder what Naruto would think of him, knowing better how he treats Hinata. Thanx
10/1/2018 c4 Love
I freakin love it goshhhh
9/16/2018 c4 Kushinka
Wait, fanfic with Sasuke having his canon character, not being ooc? And fanfic of sasusaku author where Sasuke is friends with Naruto? Because I am used that either Sasuke suddenly has nice personality while here he is asshole like in manga or Naruto if he appears then he is idiot with whom Sasuke is friends because Naruto only serve purpose to being third wheel to push sasusaku together and for author to show how "better" Sasuke and Sakura are than him. That are among others the reasons why I stopped completely read fanfics with Sasusaku as main pairing and stick only to Naruhina.

I will follow for now that story because it seems interesting. And sasuhina retards should read that story because it's only realistic scenario that Hinata would never be attracted to such bastard like Sasuke. She would be totally miserable with guy with such personality. I would love if you would write some chapters from Naruto's perspective and focus more than just cameos on Naruhina. I am not saying that they should have half of the focus but if they would get some chapters dedicated only to them that it would be great.
9/14/2018 c4 Phoenixx Rising
This seems interesting!
9/14/2018 c4 cosmicblader12
YAY sasuke met sakura. Also loved the sasuke and naruto friendship! Can't wait for the next chapter
9/14/2018 c4 15Rey Bee
Generally I like high school Naruto stories:) and I can see you have a good idea for this one. I liked the way Sasuke and Naruto met and I really appreciate that you took some effort into explaining why Sasuke is antisocial. But on the other hand I think he's far too much of an asshole here:( far, far, far too much. It's like he had no idea what world is about. He dill with Hinata like with some trash, which she isn't, he's immature, selfish, hasty, totally uncaring (maybe except from when he helped Sakura, but damn it, he did it because she's PRETTY), and generally a jerk and an evil one. I guess such Sasuke is too much for me to bare;)
9/14/2018 c4 29fanofthisfiction
Interesting depiction that Sasuke knows what he wants (and what he doesn't) but shies away from (or is stopped from) pursuing his wants over the family's demands. The anger simmers big time and yet it goes by unnoticed by everyone but Itachi.

The surrounding 'bully' girls still seem young and it makes me wonder just how young Sasuke is to be engaged to young Hinata.

How neat that you brought Sakura into the picture here and somewhat funny (to me at least) he is the one smitten with her but she doesn't quite blink twice when he's around.

So glad you found the time to update. Thanks for sharing!
9/14/2018 c4 guess
Are Sasuke and Sakura in high school?
30 Page 1 2 Next »