for Soul Struck

3/7 c11 carlosnathanielpereira
Amei a fanfic muito bom
12/22/2020 c11 Jiopaba
Ah, a shame to see it's been so long without an update. This is one of the most genuinely interesting Bleach stories I've ever read. It starts with such an interesting premise, and then develops from there along an interesting arc, and diverges so strongly from canon so rapidly.

I'll follow along on the off chance you ever update it, but even if you don't I just wanted to say that I really enjoyed it.
11/24/2020 c11 zearph
I hope you come back to this
10/5/2020 c2 ELinkA
Here I am, up for another re-read
6/1/2020 c11 Guest
I'm hooked. Want to find out what happens
4/7/2020 c8 Voltrasin
("Are you joking? Only a fool would willingly walk into the gaping void in her own inner being."

Black and White at his sides, Kurosaki Ichigo walked out of the gaping void in Kuchiki Rukia's soul, into her inner world.

"You idiot!" Rukia screamed.)

This would've been funnier if she said fool.
2/6/2020 c11 Guest
read it all, good fic, really good fic, some things i dind't like and would have done different, but some others that were awesome and that i actually wanted to see in the real thing, good job.
11/6/2019 c11 Spartan3909
Thanks for the chapters _.
10/2/2019 c5 Akuma-Heika
I feel the need to defend my nation, and so I will just say that traditionally; the nations of Europe and Asia had justice systems that made the current United States system look moronically merciful. You couldn't, for example, be legally and summarily executed in the US for offending a guy of higher social status for example.

Quincy are still human. The methods to destroy a Shinigami's power (it is described as destroying a spiritual body's power) would likely work on a Quincy (especially considering the method to restore a Quincy's power is based off the method of destroying a spiritual body's power).

On it not being draconian, I would say execution would be kinder than making him the spiritual equivalent of a quadriplegic. At the very least, if I had the option of being executed, or completely paralyzed for the remainder of my life, I would choose execution without hesitation. I think even someone who was on the brink of death would rather die, then experience the helplessness of not being able to move or do anything with the knowledge it is permanent. That would qualify as cruel and unusual punishment, and the protection of such is a guaranteed right to US citizens.
7/19/2019 c5 corjca1
does ichigow get to fuck rukia pussy and does she get pregnant lol
5/20/2019 c8 2te.nellis
Lol. Keep it up!
5/12/2019 c11 Haseo187
I have loved every word of this story so far keep up the good work! I can't wait for the next chapter!
5/5/2019 c11 2Nihatclodra
I actually kind of hope Ichigo and Rukia DO end up getting together in this fic... it's kind of funny that they have more chemistry between them in this story than in most IchigoXRukia romance fanfiction.
5/5/2019 c8 Nihatclodra
To be fair, it's well established that some zanpakutos took on more "human" forms when they were pulled out by Muramasa.
5/1/2019 c11 balancegrim
I like this very much. The way you've interpreted the characters and the storyline is compelling and has been a solid hook on my attention.
While I hate the use of 'face-palm' in any and every story (it's a visual gag in a written medium, and also not the right adjective or description) the character development and plot continue to thrill me despite the minor usage.
I would caution against true insults between the characters. 'Bitch' or any other attack that comes off as cruel or visceral rather than childish or joking gives their interaction a feeling of actual fighting rather than poorly expressed sexual tension. Violence does too to a lesser degree. idiot, fool, midget all come off more as childish and build tension (I might suggest witch as a replacement, or wench, or shrew)
Liking your literature lots. Looking and longing for lusty Lemons