for Accepting Judgement

11/3/2020 c1 Guest
A well written story
And sorry that youre going through this, its a painful journey
Youre not alone, I know this is a common thing people say but youre not, more people who will be important to you is out there waiting fro you to meet them, take care of yourself okay
8/10/2018 c1 5WordBirdNerd
The story and author's note take me back to the time when I was seriously depressed. In a good way, I swear. Fire Emblem Awakening was actually a really positive influence for me at that time, and that bittersweet "it's over" feeling in this always speaks to me.

If you want to talk to random fandom types, I always have energy for feelings, but I know it's not the same. I don't know if I'll be able to see the one I really love either.
8/9/2018 c1 Lightlyy
Hi! Your fic was good, even though it was short, so considering all that it’s probably a one-shot. (Don’t know if I’m using the term correctly but ya)
If it isn’t, then the follow up would have to be whats happening down with Lucina’s world, and the aftermath. It’s easy to imagine whats going on with the OG Shepherds, as they seem to be in the afterlife, watching over their children from above.

Also, for the small A/N at the bottom, it’s fine if you ramble on about your self. Your story, your terms. Sometimes it’s good to let things out, ya know?

Alot of people out there desire companionship, at the very least, I’m sure I do, just like you.
They say there will always be that one person in the world that will be perfect just for you, but for me realistically, I don’t see that happening. With me just staying inside playing video games, or reading fanfic when I’m out of school, it doesn’t seem like a lot of chances will arise. If I do meet that special someone, well, I’m prob too shy and possibly boring imo to initiate the conversation, and/or be able to keep it from running weird or awkward. I never found someone special as of yet, though I do have my “whole life ahead of me” as some people say. I’m sure you’ll be able to find that special person that you’ll love more than anything else in the world, and if you already did, congrats, hope it works out.

Sorry if you read all of that, I ramble alot as well. If you didn’t read it, well, it doesn’t really matter imo. It’s always there for a read just in case ya do. I don’t usually review fics, though thats just me being lazy and having nothing to say. Anyways, thanks for the fic! Cya!