for To Find Solace Inside Darkness

12/29/2018 c1 kotomi15
Hi! Thanks for your fic, is really amazing, I love it!, and I' need more please. Good luck, and thanks again. Pd: my english is bad.
12/7/2018 c1 9HashtagJustMonika
I liked it
11/8/2018 c1 Guest
I need more chapters than only just one.
8/10/2018 c1 9youhavenopoweroverme
This was very emotionally moving! If I weren't dead tired I probably would have cried a little, it's so bittersweet. I'm only sorry there probably won't be a sequel- I was extremely surprised Anna left her home to disappear with Pitch, but I loved it. Sad for Anna that she feels she has nothing to stay for, but happy in that she can be with someone who does care for her. I also thought their relationship was realistic. Pitch of course would want to be scary at first, but we know he has a truly sympathetic side, as seen at the funeral. Well done story 3
8/9/2018 c1 17Deadlyflames
Oh my god! I adore this so much I can barely express it. Firstly, thank you for writing this, I really enjoyed it. I’m sad it’s a one shot because damn I want more.
Secondly, you write in English really well. Like the writing of this is just beautiful and your descriptions of the scenery as well as the characters emotions just sucked me in.
I loved the beginning where you described Anna being angry with Elsa and then immediately feeling bad about it because that is very in character for her. And her description of how Pitch came around and freaked her out the first few moths but that some nights she actually had legit conversations was really cute.
The dialog between them was really sweet and soft and made me squee just a bit gonna be honest, but Pitch was still himself and in character which was great to read. I loved the part where he told her that he was standing beside her at the funeral. Like, omg my heart!
Anyway, this is gorgeous and I love this soft and interesting moment you created for this ship cause it was gorgeous. And don’t worry I didn’t find any mistakes when I read it. You done good :)

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service