for A Good Brother

6/22/2019 c1 Smashup
Just a little heads-up: the franchise takes place in the '60s, so there hasn't been smartphones back then, only landlines and phone booths.
2/7/2019 c1 DoggyDoodles1234
AWWWWW
12/22/2018 c1 Lanyiabunny
This is soo cute! :3
9/9/2018 c1 IncrediblesFan1
That was a wonderful one-shot. I was just thinking about something in this story, what if you made another story which would involve Dash running away from home in the middle of the night while the rest of the Parrs were asleep? Even though Dash and Violet made peace in this story, Dash himself would possibly question why he acts the way he is: causing pranks, getting on Violet's nerves, giving Helen or Bob a reason to ground him, etc.. What if Helen, Bob and Violet woke up the next morning only to find Dash gone and have to call Lucius, Edna, Winston, and most of their other friends to help search for him? Please let me know what you think of that suggestion. Thank you.

-IncrediblesFan1
8/17/2018 c1 Guest
Aw! That's so cute and happy!
8/16/2018 c1 1Tripledent
That was nice of Dash to really bare all like that. I think the Parr family's interactions that went on in this story really suited the characters. Violet was probably feeling in a more forgiving mood after exchanging texts with Tony, which gave Dash the opening he needed.
8/14/2018 c1 8Pearl Bramble of Willowbottom
HollyAnne1084,
This is a great, heartwarming chapter! The only suggestion I would give to make it better is to stick to either present or past tense, because switching tenses makes it very frustrating to read your story. Other than that, fantastic job!

Pearl Bramble of Willowbottom.
8/12/2018 c1 5Orangebird124
Hey, Holly, I am so sorry for not reviewing this new "Incredibles" one-shot when it was first published, but here I am! (Joy: It's good that you're trying something new!) (Anger: *satisfied* Now this is my kind of story!) (Disgust: It's about time Disney and Pixar made a sequel to "The Incredibles"!) (Sadness: We still have to wait for "Toy Story 4" to come out next year and that's a long, long, long, long way to go.) (Fear: *nervously* I hope Holly hasn't forgotten about us.) Don't worry, guys, she will never, EVER forget you no matter what! (*The Emotions smile and hug me*) Shall we get to reviewing this "Incredibles" one-shot, guys? (Joy: Yes! Let's get it!)

Ooh, Violet is enthusiastic because she's going bowling with her boyfriend, Tony Rydinger! (Joy: That sounds like a lot of fun!) That Dash can drink his water really fast and Jack-Jack is just really cute to explain, especially when he's eating Cheerios! (Anger: I was just about to burst out laughing when Dash and Violet were about to fight, but then Helen had to go right ahead and ruin it!) (Fear: Which was a good thing!) (Anger: *angrily, as he punches Fear in the stomach* SHUT UP, YOU STUPID BEANPOLE!) Anger, cut it out right now! (*Anger gives me a bad hand gesture*) When Violet said, 'Why you little!' to Dash, that reminded me of Homer saying that to Bart from "The Simpsons"! I love it! (Disgust: It's a shame that Bob and Lucius don't make an appearance in this one-shot. I'll bet they're out fighting crime again.) You're absolutely right, Disgust! I thought Dash, Helen and Jack-Jack were all going out with Violet and Tony, but it's only the two of them. (Sadness: That also wasn't nice when Dash called Violet's date stupid. I wouldn't like it if anyone called me stupid.) Oh-no, just as things were about to get more exciting, Tony called and had to postpone the date due to him getting sick and Violet is upset! (Fear: Upset?! *gasps loudly* Oh-no, no! Not Tony! I'll bet he got the flu or a stomach virus! Or even worse, an ear infection! *faints*) (Anger: *face palms himself in annoyance* Oh my God, not this again.) (Disgust: He does this every single time!) Uh-oh, now there's conflicts going on between Dash and Violet and he didn't even care that Violet was upset over her date being cancelled! (Sadness: Oh, it's one of those days. *sighs*) Whoa, Violet's Anger definitely took control and then Dash ended up being grounded by Helen! (Anger: Grounded?! *furiously, as his head erupts into flames* IS SHE KIDDING ME RIGHT NOW?!) (Fear: *groans, as he sits up* Oh, what happened? Did I miss anything?) *to Fear* Dash got grounded, Fear. (Fear: Grounded? NOOOOO!) I'm afraid so! Anyway, that was really nice of Tony to text Violet because I knew how concerned he is of his girlfriend. (Joy: Awww! *starts singing in a sing-song voice* Violet and Tony sitting in a tree, K-I-S-S-I-N-G! First comes love, then comes marriage, then comes Tony and the baby carriage!) (Disgust: *sarcastically to Joy* Oh, that's real mature, Joy.) For a moment, I thought Bob came home and knocked on Violet's door, but it was Dash and I'll bet he regrets it now. (Sadness: It looks like Dash is trying to apologize to Violet after what he had done.) (Fear: *sympathetically* I've never seen Dash cry before.) I was so happy when Dash apologized to Violet about what he said earlier and I loved it when they hugged each other! (Joy: Dash will always be Violet's little insect no matter what!) (Disgust: *satisfied* I gotta say, this one-shot wasn't so bad after all. Dash is the best brother Violet can ask for even if he drives her crazy.)

Holly, I would like to take up my time to say this. You are going to do so awesome in high school tomorrow and I believe you can do anything you put your mind to. I promise you that I will always be there for you no matter what. I love how you wrote "The Incredibles" one-shot and I believe it was very well-written, realistic, creative, successful and wonderful just like with your "Inside Out" stories. I don't think you're a terrible author because I know that you're not a quitter and you are determined to write the best stories ever on the fandom. It's always okay to like other things, but never give up on the things you love too. You can do it, Holly! I'll support you no matter what and I'll do anything to make you happy! You're always more than welcome to write for the "Inside Out" fandom whenever you want and I'll do my best to help you write that Brickoli one-shot for StarNerve! (Joy: Good luck in high school, Holly! Remember to think positive, learn something new and most importantly, find the fun!) Don't you ever change with who you are and never give up. (The Emotions: *in unison* We love you, Holly!)
8/12/2018 c1 31iHateFridays
Ayyyy you write stuff other than Inside Out. XD I like it, it's cute!
8/11/2018 c1 Guest
Ahh this is to adoable!
8/10/2018 c1 Spectral Rewind
'Sniff' It's amazing (Crys)
8/9/2018 c1 Guest