for Best Match: Magic & Chemistry

1/27/2019 c5 3MaryamSahibzada
Oh no! Ginny gets captured by Blood Stark! Will Sento and Ryuga work together to save her? Let's find out.
1/27/2019 c5 1merendinoemiliano
Very cool chapter, can't wait for more. Happy New year.
11/9/2018 c4 3MaryamSahibzada
Awesome chapter, keep up the good work
11/9/2018 c4 1merendinoemiliano
Brief, but nice chapter. Regarding whath another reviewer says about Ginny and Sento, our favorite scientist could see magic just as another form of science. Good work, aniway.
10/12/2018 c3 GaoGod
...and this is why we don't have romance in most of the Kamen Rider tv series.
It's either a hit or miss, but this is definitely a miss.
Like really? Using a Harry Potter character with a Kamen Rider that uses logic instead of magic like the former? You might as well pair a person who hates grammar nazis with a grammar nazi with no problems happening to the point it's boring.
Learn to stop trying to add a Harry Potter character in canon Kamen Rider series and make your own Kamen Rider OC that your Harry Potter character turns into instead of trying to pair someone in this delusional stories of yours.
10/7/2018 c3 merendinoemiliano
Quite nice chapter, but i hope things will go different from canon soon as possible. Best of luck with everything.
9/1/2018 c1 merendinoemiliano
See you soon.
9/1/2018 c2 merendinoemiliano
Pretty interesting story,i loved Build and i'm curious to see how this will evolve.
8/25/2018 c2 3MaryamSahibzada
I really liked that chapter though Kasumi's death is the only thing that saddened me, and also I heard that Kamen Rider will end in 26 August so a new KR Series ZI-O, I'm quite sad that Build will end, but I'm really looking forward to ZI-O, I just want to see what will happen next and thanks for the hug WhiteRose-Aki
8/24/2018 c1 8TheOkWriter
Hey it's henshin not transform always henshin.
8/10/2018 c1 3MaryamSahibzada
Oh my gosh! Oh, my gosh! Oh... my... GOSH! I'm really excited about reading this story since Build is one of my favorite KR Series behind W, it's going to be awesome! XD

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service