for Alliances Hitherto Undreampt

6/3/2019 c1 29redstarsarc
This is soooo good! Everyone was perfectly in character and I loved Stephen and Loki's interaction and battle of wills. They're my two favorites and you did them justice. The imagery was perfect, made even moreso by Stephen's flash-forewards and that sense of foreboding when he returns to Titan with all this knowledge while everyone else remains in the dark. There's also this sense of anticipation that /something/ is going to happen if they each play their parts and it's going to be something big. I will now and forevermore be sad that this isn't canon.
5/8/2019 c1 9Nelinde A
That was amazing.

And this is definitely canon and no one can convince me otherwise.
12/23/2018 c1 28MerciaLachesis
oooh ngl i'm v intrigued by this one. i loved that convo between strange and loki! they were so in character and it was so fun to read. also, im living for the fix-its:D
8/16/2018 c1 1suteko1
two of my favorites in one place. The redemption of Loki is something I hope to see and the true depth of Stephen's sacrifice...well done
8/10/2018 c1 Guest
Interesting stuff.
8/9/2018 c1 Guest
WOAH! THIS ROCKS!
8/11/2018 c1 25GraceEliz
I AM IMPRESSED AND I LOVE IT
May I add on, in a more reasonable tone of voice, how much I love how you've written Loki in various fics? It annoys me when people don't write him as pretty much the cleverest person in the MCU or write him as only being as strong as other sorcerers, because in Mythology (which you seem to respect) he's the strongest sorcerer like, ever. So I am happy with how he's written here: strong but not completely invulnerable. Please write more soon!
8/10/2018 c1 13GoodForBad
OH MY GOD OH MY GOD THIS

WAS

BREATHTAKING!

To use the vernacular of our less eloquent peers I am, in fact, shook. I know you made mention of a theory in our message chain the other day but this is some NEXT LEVEL SHIT MY FRIEND. First off: LOVE the idea of Strange and Loki teaming up. Their dialogue, their mannerisms, the way you describe Strange's frustrations and Loki's ongoing jabs was sheer perfection. I was grinning from ear to ear during their entire exchange. And it was brilliant how you subtly worked in Loki's superiority in the ways of magic, without ever having to actually say it. The imagery of his hand on the edge of the mirror dimension - just that slightest touch having an effect - was amazing. Just amazing.

But then you ALSO managed to give credence to the power that Strange holds as well, without making it seem like he's better or an idiot (which has played out in the movieverse for the first and numerous fan fictions for the second). And that was really nice. I don't know how you did it, but you made it seem like they were equals (but also not. Ha!).

And THEN you described the somewhat vague concept of time manipulation, somehow making me understand exactly what Strange was getting at here. The underlying tones of regret, pain, and the broader span of human emotion all tied together for one fantastic one-shot. I'm a sucker for time travel stories if it's done well, but like I said before, this was on some other level. Long story short, I absolutely LOVE this idea. You are a master at this, and I shall go skipping off into the weekend utterly delighted at the ideas this snippet has produced.

Ten out of freaking TEN.

~ GoodForBad
8/10/2018 c1 27Miss Hiraya
I do hope Loki will still be at the A4 as a catalyst to Thanos' downfall. I refuse to believe he got himself killed by attempting to dig a knife to the Titan's throat. He can't be God of Mischief if he didn't have plans other than suicide, damnit. See, I'm ranting again. I'll stop.

Anyway this was so good, all of it. The writing, the dialogue, the pace, how you put words into their characters. We all know Stephen is going to be a big factor in A4 but this idea is actually plausible in the mcu. For one, there was a scene with a little Gamora in a barren orange-y place and I think that's important. Must be the Soul stone. One way or another, Thanos is going to get himself killed by the stones themselves.

Thank you for the treat! I love this so much, I can't wait for next year for the movie!
8/9/2018 c1 59Windy Darlington
Chills.

Holy helheim this was good, I got chills all over. This is making me excited for A4 when I was starting to get fed up. Thank you for sharing such an epic piece of writing! This is geniusly fabulous. I hope the actual film is this good when it comes to theaters next summer.

WH