for The Blind Huntsman

1/12 c102 12ahsoei
Interesting turn-out of events. I assume Sun will still make an appearance by still stalking Blake to Menagerie?
1/12 c102 7Masso 2010
good chapter and I'm looking forward to what comes but the only thing I have a problem with would be the whole Vernal thing. Please just make it so it really is just another personality she has because there's nothing wrong with that but having her pass on the same way Ozma does is just a bit to much on the lore breaking side.
1/12 c102 ReDestrobo
Cardin changing for the better. It is sad that his teammates died but keep moving forward my friend.
1/8 c33 hyabusabros
while I am sad about the two major events in this chapter I understand why it is needed
1/4 c101 2Hiremsage00
Kai becoming a cynical ahole is what salem wants. He will need someone beat him hard on the right and optimistic path.
12/10/2020 c100 SatinEcho
Man I am in love with this story and most others you’ve wrote. There have been days that I checked this story daily because I wanted more of the world you have crafted with just a source. Thank you for providing entertainment for hundreds of people. I have to ask one question though, remember that poll you did at the beginning of this story? When are we gonna get that chapter XD? In all seriousness though, thank you for providing entertainment for hundreds of people! Look forward to where you take this story next!
12/8/2020 c100 5RadBman21
You got a mute and a blind person traveling together. Now all you need is a deaf person and you'll complete the trio.
12/8/2020 c87 2Hiremsage00
Impressive but it still disgusts me.
12/7/2020 c100 12ahsoei
Um... what about the rest of the gang? And when I saw Kai and Neo travelling together, why did the image of Kiritsugu Emiya and Maya Hisau from Fate Zero appear in my mind?
12/7/2020 c100 7Masso 2010
Good chapter, I'm looking forward to see what comes next.

Poll: Yeah, I'd keep it as one story, if you created a new story for every volume that would be fine but just doing one after 4 (I count the everything before Volume 1 as it's own Volume) It just feels weird.

I don't mind if you want to add in your own stuff to make up for the lack of content in the next couple of volumes, just so long as you don't go crazy with the lore, as you know it is very easy to take one thing and find out that goes completely against what the creators intended (remember when you tried to explain how to use the Silver eyes a couple of episodes before we really found out and you had to change it later?) I'd recommend, Kai and Neo just wonder around for a bit, saving villages, helping people, Neo can start to like being liked by others, being seen as a hero. Kai could start to find little hints about his family history from some old legends related to the silver eyed warriors, start to really go full avatar with his semblance, or at least attempt it. And of course a wardrobe change for the both of them, as Neo looks damn fine in her new clothes.

Also, I wouldn't be against the idea of a Kai Neo romance. Being honest I don't think there's a good Neo romance anywhere on this sight, so that would be really nice.

Enjoy your break.
12/7/2020 c100 ReDestrobo
Honestly my favorite parts are with Cardin. I am worried for him because his team is dead sadly...

For this chapter it was the sad part about death: so much regret can kill a man

Least favorite: hard to say, maybe neo because I don't why she is following the blind guy. I would think she would leave. maybe no purpose?

Separate story sounds better but on the same place would still be ok. Personally I say post here since you got this far!
12/1/2020 c99 5RadBman21
So one of her kids DID survive? Granted, we never saw the bodies of the dead children from the show, which breaks the anime rule of dead bodies: Don't see it, not dead yet.

But yeah, how in the fook is she gonna convince Kai? She ruined A LOT of people's lives. His included, but it's a good thing she doesn't know about his sister survived.
11/29/2020 c95 shinigami solo
I love this fanfiction but I really wished you didn't kill the twins.
11/24/2020 c98 12ahsoei
Really hope for Kai to learn that at least his little sister is still alive.

But... considering the number of players available... I take you will have some go to Mistral, Atlas and perhaps Menagerie?
11/24/2020 c33 ChaosOmega98
Why did you kill shae as for I will no longer read this story
501 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »