for Diabolus est Melodiam

9/13 c26 Ragn0r4k
I doubt this will ever get revived, but I wanted to add my thoughts so as to have a review that isn't a troll or a flame.

I don't have any opinions on the sexual aspects of the story, everyone has their kink and you can write what you like. Where this story went wrong for me is in its pacing and clarity. Once you started abusing the essence of binding, it became very unclear on what was happening, suddenly cleria was bffs with their group and the next scene she has no clue about their existence. And the flow of it all was very messed up. And you set up plots and yet you resolved none of it in 200k odd words or even set about having a plan for doing anything. No gaining peerage members, making connections or even power leveling. His strength level is abstractly 'strong', all of this was in the end unsatisfying. Slice of life is fine, but not when you set up a massive revenge plot and then pivot to taking your submissive mom with a pet feetish for a walk.
8/30 c26 Guest
well, the fanfic managed to escape some stuff that was... like the cucking - at least didn't notice anything more about that part.
More chapters could've been welcomed.
8/30 c22 Guest
what's up with MC not feeling his mother's emotions through the link?
8/30 c16 Guest
"The level of control I have of over my body is unmatched"
and yet he's that lustful to even trade his own beautiful mother/lover to someone and having his pants nearly bursted just from hearing about his mother's infidelity in the restaurant
8/30 c15 Guest
You truly should've had put a warning "Cuckolding" in prologue as well. I mean, really.
"only the good stuff", you've said... if by that you'd mean even coprofilia, vore and gore...
indeed it's the rant but you do see that there's a lot of themes that are too specific for some to even consider as "good". Should've mentioned Rape as well, btw

and they still are able to get back to son and mother relationship even while telepatically speaking and nobody listens? really? after everything like this. And idk about any love they could have left - more like lust and roleplay. While MC is cuckolding and sees her in such an elated state.

"my pants were about to explode too"
"I'm even considering accepting Cleria's 'invite' to visit her apartment. I knew that she intends to distract or drug me to have her way with my 'concubine', but it would be a hot thing to see."
oh well we see that MC's a real cuckold - with all the context it doesn't even make me much hard (or even none at all - most likely just the leftovers from the previous scenes). And the drugging part is just broken. And if his mother would be alright with watching and allowing her son/"lover" being drugged while having sex with someone else near him... omg, I'd just leave her back to MC's father and make everyone forget.

i'm almost abandoning this, and it had such a nice start
and MC seems to have removed his focus from revenge and powerups...yet again (like with the mind-controlling stuff while watching his mother be raped... come on, he's a cuckold anyway, right? not that much of a difference, considering that he doesn't really care about women being raped - almost had raped Issei's mom, and getting already 2 victims of centuries rape for himself in harem, 3 if consider the maid who can be mentioned as well as a rape victim - it's unlikely that the maids loved his father's actions that much)
I guess the "demonic" nature is high in MC. Even if he tries to keep limitations on it. But isn't far from failing. He needs some Gamer's Mind essence...
8/30 c14 Guest
he wants to take Issei in? will he share his women with him?.. considering how lustful Issei is and ogling every oppai... or he'll reapply mind control every week if not day, considering that there's a dragon soul inside and that Issei has a good willpower

btw how does he mask his mother? illusion? and nobody could see through it? I mean he wouldn't be able to stop someone from spreading the news who realises who she - it is the city. Like that exorcist ring which can feel MC's presence.
8/30 c13 Guest
the more we get to know about the mother the less appealing she becomes. Participated in orgies, hmm? I wonder if there'll appear some sort of info for the MC to start losing the attractiveness to her and feeling the disgust. While there's been some before, but one was being stupidity, the other sub-training (but at least by only one woman), then it was centuries of rape (but that was by one... or maybe not one(?) person). I mean MC pretty much feels alright to get her a someone as her partner already and I expect there'd be more and more of those later on... Though yea, it's somewhat difficult anywa to consider someone of her history as one and only for oneself and thus pretty much give her to another one and find himself someone better.
8/29 c12 Guest
the chapter was quite alright for some OOC char, but the plot... stagnates
8/29 c10 Guest
well idk it sounds somewhat like trading the girlfriend or cucking. Not sure that there's a lot who are reading this fic are into that theme.
8/29 c9 Guest
a bit overkill with the new characters and getting lots of rape victim characters into the harem. And it feels like finding a virgin in this story will truly be hard and overall valueless (considering how everyone shags and rapes just for fun and benefits that pretty much might mean that the virgin person just was yet lucky not to be raped or pretty ugly).
I even doubt that the Phenex would've applied any rule for virginity into the marriage contract - considering the incest rate one may bet that Rias and Sona aren't virgins by now, especially considering their siscon brother and sister. And Grayfia who's into bi-action.
Cannot really say that I like this freedom of sexual relationships and is not much fun to read about it nor live in such a power-hungry and obsessive/posessive environment.
8/29 c9 Guest
pretty strange though how they are willing to turn women into birth machines and worry about repopulation but still are okay with all of the gangs and killings for power, food and place
8/29 c6 Guest
huh I guess mommy will have good time with Grayfia now when they'd switch the roles
8/29 c5 Guest
that was pretty messed up life she had... not really the worst possible, thats for sure, but still awful. Though with good situations the dark ones seem more than worse. And ye, that's the better look towards Grayfia Lucyfuge - not the S-lesbi part but that she was on another side of the war initially and could've easily betrayed someone like that.
8/29 c3 Guest
get mind control magic to change his obsession with the mother? or even reduce his lust for example when feeling it, spreading senses to other things
Or better reduce her sensitivity through maybe potions or whatever else.
8/29 c2 Guest
pretty nice, need more bonding sessions and free her of the abuser asap
But need to be careful about using his empregnating ability cuz there's all those sort of "Ajuka" who'd try to replicate the effect for everyone to use. Even if they find nothing in the end... but before that end there might be the MC's end in a gruesome way.
747 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »