for A Different Kind Of Journey

9/29/2021 c10 giglio bianco31
Ok...I have to say that maybe the reason I feel bad about this is because I hate Hanabi. And I would hate Hanabi too much to read on. But I will try because I really like your storyline! You write well, don't worry, it's because I hate Hanabi.
9/29/2021 c9 giglio bianco31
Wanting to go crazy, does Sarada really trust Hanabi? I didn't expect Neji to bond with someone he didn't know so quickly.
9/29/2021 c8 giglio bianco31
I thought Sarada was very stupid to trust people she didn't know. And Neji looks like an idiot who calls Hima's name and bonds with the girl he just met. Hanabi acted like she was 15 even though she wasn't that old back then. And I respect Boruto for not punching Neji.
6/4/2021 c83 61swirlheart
Sorry I haven't reviewed in a while. I finally caught up and I have to say, I really enjoyed this chapter.
The interview chapters are good, too, and a nice break between stuff. The flow of the story is really nice. Good work!
3/15/2021 c8 MariGaef
Omg HAHAHAHA is neji thinking of boruto being sasuke and naruto love child? HAHAHAHA you're talking about Menma here Neji, not Boruto. Winkwonk
3/15/2021 c6 MariGaef
i love them, the two nice guys hehe
3/15/2021 c1 MariGaef
nice start
3/15/2021 c1 MariGaef
Just recently found this story cause someone reccomended it, can't wait to read em all.
2/20/2021 c20 spiceflower1
I absolutely love this story! It's amazing! Great plot and great story in general!. Also I really really like the shananagins in it. It's great.
2/20/2021 c84 Unbenannt
The boruto series is just a bad Naruto fanfic. I refuse to believe how much they nerfed Naruto and Sasuke. RIP kurama
2/16/2021 c15 njighajuliet6
itachi
1/25/2021 c2 1MinatoMeatloaf
Great chapter
12/30/2020 c2 9lizzyknight6
Well, this chapter was uplifting as seeing Hima-Chan is well! I found it hilarious as Boruto ran from the small animal. I like this chapter! Except, Boruto is going to pair with Sarada? Not a fan of the pairing, but you’re story is so good I can’t help and read it! Keep up the good work!
12/30/2020 c1 lizzyknight6
Wow, the beginning of your story was just... wow! The way you capture the characters despair and Hima trying to save Boruto? That was so adorable, and heartbreaking!

Love,