for As Long As You're Mine

4/27 c42 Kimber1983
I really am enjoying this story , it is so different from others on here pleads continue to write and know there are those of us that truly support u
12/31/2020 c42 MommyofToddler
Not sure how I just found this story but its amazing! Would love to see you continue it!
10/6/2020 c42 NYElizabeth
I can't wait for your next update!
9/2/2020 c42 14lil'mousie323
Oy! I’m glad the girls were there to diffuse what could have been a bad situation between Emma and Elizabeth. The turmoil that must be going on in each of their minds has got to be exhausting.
I can’t wait to read about the shopping trip and, as hard as I think it will be, the debrief.
9/2/2020 c42 nancy.ramos
I feel bad for Elizabeth, she is trying so hard. Emma is just scared, and doesn't know who to trust.
9/2/2020 c42 31lostinthewords
God I love a good story! And THIS is a good story. I’m all for happy times but also live for the angst and drama which you definitely fulfilling very well
9/2/2020 c42 NYElizabeth
Emma is so angry with Elizabeth! Breaks my heart.
9/2/2020 c42 Kimesita
This is really getting interesting!
9/2/2020 c41 14lil'mousie323
My heart is absolutely broken. For Emma, for those in the pictures. For Elizabeth. And for Henry.
9/1/2020 c41 nancy.ramos
That was sad. This poor family. How are they ment to heal?
9/1/2020 c41 NYElizabeth
Such a deep powerful chapter so good !
9/1/2020 c41 Kimesita
You are really trying to kill us!
8/29/2020 c40 NYElizabeth
I am so sad that anyone might complain . you are fantastic and this is an A amazing story . I would have liked a flashback more into how Henry and Elizabeth worked out the pregnancy when he made her leave the house in the beginning. Otherwise every chapter I wait for graciously !
8/29/2020 c40 lil'mousie323
Oh Emma! I really do feel for her, and I understand how she could be so mad and bitter and hurt and needing to lash out at Elizabeth.
She should be a little ashamed at how she was treating her mom, and her dad. They love her unconditionally, corpse and new young woman who’s been through SO much.
I cannot wait for more!
8/28/2020 c40 Kimesita
I appreciate you disclaimer at the beginning of this chapter. Do not lose heart! You are doing a fantastic job...and although many of us don’t like the “affair” business, we LOVE the McCord strength and bond...it is literally why quite a number of us continue to consume and write these ffs. To keep them alive! Keep up the great work
221 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »