for As Long As You're Mine

8/10/2019 c13 6mariamc16
omg this update was so good! heartbreaking
8/9/2019 c13 LooneySlytherin
Oh wow. That was gut wrenching to read having a son myself I couldn't help but mentally try and place myself into Bess's shoes. That is one thing though about this situation... on the show Bess is extremely compassionate and very transparent. The other characters would always say things like "I can't believe you worked for the CIA, it's like you're a different person" I would bet money that underneath that bleeding heart is a stone cold killer. It even came out in the show once or twice.. And seeing her daughter like that... I wouldn't be surprised if she has a stash of guns and supplies waiting at the farm. (Even I'm shaking at the mere thought of someone hurting my son like that if I had her training) I hope if she does go after them she gets to kill them personally.
8/9/2019 c13 46mmacy
Oh my gosh you have me wanting more and more each chapter! I absolutely love this story and looking forward to what’s next. I’m wondering what will happen if the press find out who emma’s real father is
8/9/2019 c13 NYElizabeth
Oh good update! Save poor Emma !
8/9/2019 c13 1ldavis02.02.2015
Please continue!
8/7/2019 c12 14lil'mousie323
Oh gosh! I just gor caught up on the last two chapters, and I’m holding my breath for all of them! I hope Conrad received positive news, and Elizabeth let’s Henry in and goes to him for comfort and strength.
I’m so glad Emma is still alive and now has someone else with her.

Thank you for the update!
8/7/2019 c12 13SALLYSAYSRELAX
Good stuff, please update soon. This cliffhanger is too much to bear.
8/5/2019 c12 31lostinthewords
So glad to see new updates for this! Would love to see how Henry is handling everything
8/5/2019 c12 17princessitsy
I'm so glad we got to see Henry's initial reaction. It's hard to imagine how they rebuilt from that. These two chapters were great at ratcheting up the tension.
8/5/2019 c12 6mariamc16
literally at the edge of my seat. i love the chapter with just emma x
8/5/2019 c12 46mmacy
Two great chapters! I’m so glad you updated and I’m looking forward to seeing what’s next! I was also was glad you included Henry’s reaction when she came home from Baghdad in the latest chapter.
8/5/2019 c1 Guest
So good! Don’t keep us in suspense long!
8/5/2019 c12 NYElizabeth
Omg I've been waiting for updates Yayyyy ! More please ! It's so great !
8/5/2019 c12 1ldavis02.02.2015
Please finish!
8/1/2019 c10 46mmacy
I beg you to continue! I’m so curious to know what happens!
221 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »