for As Long As You're Mine

1/12/2019 c8 7mccordeal11
Would be awesome to read the whole histpry of how conrad and bess got together in the first place. Also, i want the full version of henry and bess’ revelation on the pregnancy if possible. It would be a tight read
12/21/2018 c9 29Teaismyqueen
I have just read this story. I really enjoyed, even though it took some getting used to, the idea of Elizabeth cheating on Henry. I would love if you would continue. I’d like to see how H&E reconciled their relationship and if how it pans out. Well written as well x
10/25/2018 c1 Guest
Please update soon! I love this story!
10/15/2018 c8 BookGirl0802
Love this, hope you update it soon!
10/5/2018 c8 Guest
Love the dynamics! Please update soon!
10/5/2018 c8 14lil'mousie323
Another great chapter! I hope we get to learn how Henry decided to come around and was there supporting Elizabeth through Emma’s birth... how their relationship was during her early years. How they hung on to their marriage and love and family.
10/5/2018 c7 lil'mousie323
Oh God! I can’t even imagine... my darn eyes are leaking again!
10/5/2018 c6 lil'mousie323
Oh wow! How have I missed the newer chapters! This story has blown my mind so far, not to mention tears leaking from my eyes.
10/5/2018 c8 Guest
You do a great job of capturing the McCord family. I can’t wait to see how Bess and Henry reconciled.
10/5/2018 c8 Ma Sadrak
Great work, so far!

I must admit that the below review made me nervous and motivated to write this comment.

Everyone has the right to have their own idea to tell a story and in my opinion it has absolutely nothing to do with no respect. And calling Téa’s name in this context is completely wrong. I’m convinced that she especially would have nothing against the different point of view of the character which she is portraying.

If someone says he has not read the worse thing, he apparently has not read too many fanfics. Even on this forum and this fandom there are many worse stories. And yours absolutely is NOT one of them.

I must admit that at the beginning I was skeptical about this story. Probably we all have seen Elizabeth exactly the way as it is shown in TV, but you want to tell a different story which takes place in an alternative universe. And I buy it.

After reading the seventh chapter, I would like you to show the interaction between Bess and Henry after she returns from Bagdad. It must have been an extremely emotional time and I love high emotions in fanfics. Additionaly, the time just after the birth of Emma had to be unusual and I dream about that you’ll try to put it in words. Show how Henry and Elizabeth found themselves in this difficult situation, as Henry began to give Emma his fatherly affection and how Bess and Henry began to show their love to each other again.

I’m keeping fingers crossed for your story, and I hope to read another chapter soon.

You have my full support and I’m sure I’m not alone with it. Keep going.
10/5/2018 c7 Sal
Truly, what is wrong with you? Go to another fandom and disparage another character but stay away from Elizabeth McCord. This is the worst thing I've ever read and so far away from who Elizabeth is. Anyone who is enjoying this is fucked up. Elizabeth McCord would NEVER. Not in a million years. Why write about a show you clearly hate and have no respect for? Téa would be disgusted by this, but you'd know that if you were a real fan.
10/4/2018 c7 Guest
Just got caught up on this one. I love the premise and I can’t wait to see what happens next!
10/3/2018 c7 Someoneok
I LOVE THIS GOD PLEASE UPDATE EVERYDAY
10/2/2018 c7 cjh2783gmail.com
This chapter did a great job shedding some light on some of the back story. I can’t wait to see how it continues and how Elizabeth and Henry find their way back to where they are. Great job
10/2/2018 c6 13SALLYSAYSRELAX
I've read all chapters and I like the story. I just find it hard to believe Elizabeth would ever cheat on Henry and Henry just being fine and so forgiving about it. Curious to see where this goes. I'm still hoping Emma is actually Henry's...
221 « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 Next »