for As Long As You're Mine

3/31/2020 c29 13SALLYSAYSRELAX
I'm all caught up and I'm still so into this story! Thank you for updating it again the last couple of days. Look forward to whatever you have planned for us.
3/30/2020 c29 nancy.ramos
I am glad that I was able to binge read this. I couldn’t get enough! I thought it was an interesting spin. It kept me company on a night where I couldn’t sleep. I hope there is more?
3/30/2020 c29 Guest
Yay! I’m absolutely loving all of these updates! I’m SO incredibly happy she pulled through the surgery okay! I cannot wait until they see her in recovery.
3/30/2020 c29 Kimesita
Poor sweet girl! Wow I’m so glad you are back!
3/30/2020 c29 Guest
Thank you so very much for all of these updates! They are a much needed distraction right now! Please continue.
3/30/2020 c29 AwkwardLittleTurtle
Oh god. These last two chapters are probably my favorite of the entire story so far (I wonder why?). I'm thinking it's a good sign that Emma is asking for Elizabeth, but I'm sure it'll be gut-wrenching when the two of them talk again. I also love the interaction between Emma and Henry, and how clear it is he sees Emma as 100% his daughter.
3/30/2020 c29 1ldavis02.02.2015
Please continue
3/30/2020 c29 Hetwaszoietsals
Ohhhh poor Emma! But such a strong girl!
3/30/2020 c22 nancy.ramos
I found this by accident, I am hooked! It’s 330 am and I can’t put it down
3/29/2020 c29 2smartlooser
Sooooooo good! I wait semi patiently for your next update!
3/29/2020 c28 14lil'mousie323
I hope Em doesn’t end up resenting Elizabeth and Henry or Isabelle with the sedation stint. I’d be acting just like Elizabeth not being able to ride with my baby who just returned after years away. I sure hope everything is going to be okay!
3/29/2020 c28 Kimesita
Wow! More more!
3/29/2020 c28 Hetwaszoietsals
Oh heavy chapter! Poor Emma!

I can so feel Elizabeth emotion, not being able to jump in the ambulance...

Great chapter, can’t wait for more!
3/29/2020 c28 2smartlooser
Ahhhhhh. Great as always! Gosh! I can’t wait for more!
3/29/2020 c27 Amyison