for Marko Reborn

5/2 c8 5CuddlyGoblin
I’m not sure if you have addressed “Scraps of Paper” by dumfounded, but it looks like they stole your story/did your updates for you.
3/28 c8 Guest
update pls
2/4 c1 Honey
Did you know someone ripped off this story? It's a freaking shitty rip off too. Just thought you should know.
1/31 c8 1sufu
realy enjoying this i hope for more soon . looking forward to more of the interaction between the vampire boys and the brothers ... and markos explanation
1/9 c8 6JakkiiSukaru
You already have tons of reviews asking the same thing, but I guess I'll add to it. XD
I'm looking forward to the next chapter- Hell, I'm looking forward to the entire "movie/not movie" moments, and I hope you update soon. I wonder how Marko will explain it all, and how Michael handles what is dished out. If our favorite little imp actually becomes a vampire again and how that'll all go down. Best to say, you've gotta lot of fans hooked here with this retelling/reincarnation story, and if you ever need someone to bounce ideas off, I offer my services willingly.
11/11/2019 c8 star-hoe
ok, so i don’t usually comment (a writer’s nightmare, ik), but your story literally made me like marko. i used to only focus on david (hello? kiefer sutherland?) but now marko (an alex winter!) is 100% up there nooo doubt ,,
also ! this is really, really good. like really good. i like your characterization and your interpretation of how this would’ve went- if i wrote this, i would’ve wanted it exactly how it is now. i’m totally invested & digging this :)
thanks for writing dude xx
7/23/2019 c8 Guest
I think Marko won't tell Michael, but please write how you want to.
However, I just can't help but think about what happened last time they told Michael about vampires. Marko got staked properly. But I have no clue how Michael would react, if Marko told him the truth.
Would he believe him? Would he reject Marko for ever wanting to become a vampire again or would he try to save his twin brother? Are they even brothers? Marko had lied to Michael for their entire lives, that would certainly sting.

Write what you had in mind.
Having said that, more vampire trio pleeeeease
6/29/2019 c8 Sweet Villainess
Hmm, I think Michael can handle it he's had to deal with Marko in this lifetime after all! Update soon!
6/24/2019 c8 Yawish
I literally had no idea about the reboot as I've just only now googled it. Omfg it's real. In all honesty, I'm nervous and yet excited to see how they will come about with rebooting the lost boys. As much as it pains me to see such a horror classic rebooted it could be good. Depending on how well they can direct the show.
I'm also hoping they stay to the original film but stretch it out longer.
I hope the producers have taken the criticism from the original film and worked on that to really push the show into a new century for the Lost boys.
I hope that once they do release a trailer that it has that 80's vibe from it like stranger things. I'm also hoping they don't make it from today's century. Leave it to the original.
6/24/2019 c8 1CreepyLola
oh shit Markos in trouble
6/24/2019 c8 1Lucifera Santanico
Dun duh dun dun! Yay!
6/24/2019 c8 KattyByNature
loved this chapter wait's patiently for more and i have heard about the cw one i'm not liking the cast tyler posey is supposed to play michael i don't like that at all because he's already played a werewolf
6/8/2019 c7 DragonQueen1317
I love this story so far can't wait for the update
4/13/2019 c7 1Eniron112
So far, I love this story. it is one of the best I've read in a while and has a very unique idea to it. Can't wait til your next update.
2/18/2019 c7 Guest
Oh oh oh what’s going to happen. I want to know!
54 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »