for The Mamodo From Another World

7/14 c1 Guest
No erase that last one I gave you I've been reading the three chapters of this and it's been pretty good so are you going to plan on updating more
7/14 c1 Guest
When are you going to update
2/12/2020 c3 geno xtreme
please update!
11/1/2018 c3 LoamyCoffee
Ooh double update! Yeah that can happen. Good stuff!
10/28/2018 c2 1skyrimbrainstorm
Are you interested in doing a ben10 crossover with star fox? It's okay if you're not interested I'm just asking around is all you can answer me when you're available.
10/12/2018 c2 Alexis Starclimber
That is lolicon... but yeah that wouldn't be good to dip in
10/7/2018 c2 loveme4039120001
When r u going to update null fairy
10/7/2018 c2 1Xion The XIV
Ok so Ben has some aliens with Regeneration. I was wondering will his book have the same thing? So would his book have to be fully vaporized for him to disappear? I also like that Idea have his Anodite be his main skills, but his spells are the Alien forms. That sounds like a neat Idea Since you can be an Anodite and still look human.

As for Laila I wonder can Ben store her book in the watch/Book thing he has now? If her book can't be burned she can't disappear. Or have some of his smarter aliens build something that will not let the book be found/destroyed.
10/7/2018 c2 ARSLOTHES
I’m hoping he gains the doubltrix ability to fuse two aliens together for one spell and use parts of one alien while using another alien for another
10/7/2018 c2 LoamyCoffee
Always excellent, the strangling reminds me of the simpsons~
9/13/2018 c1 LoamyCoffee
Huh, I've been frequently visiting the Ben 10 crossover section so how did I miss this? Oh well, I'm excited to see how this goes. How interesting, so his forms have become like Requips? This is going to be great.
8/26/2018 c1 mrstardust89
this story is awesome and i hope to read the next chapter soon, but I have a story idea for you what would happen if Ben from Ben 10 wound up in the Xenoblade Chronicles 2 world of Alrest and became a blade because of his Omnitrix scanning Pyra.
8/16/2018 c1 NinjaBro
Nice fanfic so far can't wait to see the next chapter, also have you ever thought about doing a crossover between fullmetal alchemists and Ben 10?
27 Page 1 2 Next »