for The Mamodo From Another World

8/15/2018 c1 2Haro654
Well this is certinaly an interesting start, looks like Megumi will be the “big sister” of this story, a thing which I, find to be a pretty good staple in your stories such as Blake, Erza and MoMo from your RWBY, Fairy Tale and My Hero Academia stories.
8/12/2018 c1 Kamencolin
I say give the kiyo and megumi like 6ch and as for zatch yeah you should make him less dense as for Ben x cherish
8/12/2018 c1 Izuku rox
Dude your taking on to many stories
8/12/2018 c1 2M1nhTre37
Huh, strange crossover but somehow it works.
8/12/2018 c1 warhaven22
Your idea is not half bad but I honestly don't like the idea of Ben having his base form changed to this extent nor with the onmitrixe myself but I will give the story a fair chance
8/12/2018 c1 Guest
Word of advice for you, try not to fill your plate with to any fanfics, i had the same problem too other than that great work and I hope to hear more from you.
8/12/2018 c1 ivan0061509
I like it. it's been awhile since I saw watch bell crossover so I can't wait to see how this goes
8/12/2018 c1 2AnimeMasterDub
So ben does not have a partner for his momodo form. I just hope you update your other ben 10 crossovers before you upload the 2nd chapter for this one. If we are going for more ideas for ben 10 crossovers maybe you can make a crossover with jojo’s bizarre adventure stardust crusaders. You can make Ben’s stand be able to shapeshift like him and call it Omni Galaxy.
8/12/2018 c1 Dragon storm
I'm going to have to brush up on Zatch Bell because I'm pretty lost in the story it's a good start but I'm pretty lost considering I haven't watch Zatch Bell since I was a kid honestly back then I didn't even know that Zatch Bell was an anime
25 « Prev Page 1 2