for What Must Be Done

1/5/2021 c13 1VictoriaDewolf
Lmao link really said fuck them kids
12/1/2020 c14 Anonymous
While I don’t usually mind bitter-sweet stories you kinda lost me at infanticide and genocide. Especially of characters that we already know and care about.
11/24/2020 c14 12MindForged
fun story
11/7/2020 c13 kansa
WOAH! Did not see that coming. Not sure of my reaction... I think I liked it...? But it seems like there’d be a lot to clean up. Literally and figuratively. I do hope you’ll continue this story.
6/19/2020 c13 Guest
Good try. Still never like it when people ignore the canon to try and make a tragedy but good try.
5/31/2020 c13 Guest
Please continue this is so good
5/31/2020 c12 nolandmoretti
If you see this can you please notify me that you are continuing this story? Your so talented and thank you.
5/31/2020 c13 nolandmoretti
Can you please finish this it’s easily the greatest story I’ve ever read. You play with emotions so well.
4/10/2020 c13 Nachtt
Wtf
4/2/2020 c13 7Warrior's Way
My god, that was terrifying and beautiful all at once! It struck such a cord within me and I'm thrilled to seeing you continue. Link seeing reason and Zelda not giving up has brought such an absurd amount of joy to my heart. I can't wait to see what happens next, your are great!
3/30/2020 c7 3DorritosRBomb
I cried this is so sad
2/7/2020 c12 5TheGamingOstrich
U dead or what cuz I want an update please
10/25/2019 c7 Guest
Im crying
10/3/2019 c12 Guest
Wait I’m confused i thought this was finished already and it was getting so so good what happened
9/24/2019 c1 Guest
Discovered this yesterday, read it straight through to catch up. Surprised at the strength of my emotions while reading this, which is a testament to your writing. I'm VERY exasperated by Link's obstinence! Looking forward to the final chapters!
65 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »