FanFiction.Net
for What Must Be Done

9/24/2019 c12 Guest
Excellent story, just found this yesterday and read all the way through. I'm really surprised at how much emotion I'm feeling reading through- I am VERY frustrated with Link's obstinence haha.

Only 2 chapters left! Ahhhhh! Can't wait
8/28/2019 c12 Guest
Oh, I do hope you’re resuming the weekly update schedule then? This has been a fantastic read thus far. I’m absolutely in love with your work!
8/26/2019 c12 1Suiren4532
So glad to have this back!
8/25/2019 c12 Nekotoko
Ooh I'm so glad you continued this fic! I remember having read this quite some time ago and I was sad to see it not getting updates. Good thing I put it in my followed list! Great chapter, can't wait to read the last two.
8/24/2019 c12 Guest
Just spit my coffee all over the phone after getting a notification for a new chapter. Sweet mother of holy crows, I’m ridiculously excited to see this continued!
8/24/2019 c12 AzHasANewName1
It seems the website has derped a bit with this one.
8/24/2019 c12 7Warrior's Way
I don't even care that I had to skim through the sites attempt to understand that it wasn't a reset font (I am too familiar with this from pasting my own work from google docs). This was a refreshing chapter and I want to know what happens next. I wholeheartedly hope they end up staying together (much like Zelda wants). You're doing fabulously and I can't wait for more!
8/18/2019 c11 Guest
What must be done, must be FINISHED. Please! It’s missing like, what, 4 more chapters?! This was a spectacular story thus far! I am dying for the rest of it!
7/27/2019 c11 Guest
FINISH THE STORY DANG IT! STOP MAKING EXCUSES AND FINISH WHAT YOU STARTED!
7/27/2019 c5 Indebted
Another fantastic read! The flow and pace you set was perfect and didn’t feel rushed at all. I don’t want this fic to ever end, it’s constructed so well!
7/27/2019 c4 Indebted
Hot, romantic, and absolutely beautifully crafted.
7/27/2019 c3 Indebted
I just wanna hug Zelda and tell her everything will be alright. I love how you’re able to capture the relationship between them, Link is such a devoted man and I’m currently fangirling like a teenager at 2am in the morning. I have issues...
7/26/2019 c2 Indebted
Squeeeee! They kissed! Another brilliantly woven chapter. I might not sleep tonight because I just have to read more!
7/26/2019 c1 Indebted
I really loved this first chapter. It’s everything I was searching for after playing the game. Excited to keep reading!
5/29/2019 c1 1Suiren4532
I think you have been doing beautifully in writing this, I read at the beginning that you had already written the whole thing and was wondering if that had changed? If not then I implore you to release the last few chapters. When I saw how long it had been I honestly began to worry what might have happened to you. I hope you are in a good place in your life. I hope to see signs of life back here.

- From a concerned fan