for From Charlie to Crutchie

6/9/2019 c1 Guest
Do you still plan to finish this? You totally should, unless you don't want to! I read Small Steps many years ago and really learned so much from it. I'm glad you based your portrayal of polio on it, and I like this take on the story. I hope you finish it someday!
9/19/2018 c4 7Cr8tivity
Aweee yay! I love this so much!
9/19/2018 c4 brighteyes421
Great to see a new chapter. I totally understand about life getting hectic. There were a lot of changes at the same time. I hope that your sibling is steeling in at college and that things have settled down with you as you start school.
I am so glad that Crutchie/Charlie knows that Jack tried to come and see him. He did remember that Jack said he would come. At least Jack knows that he will get to see Crutchie soo. Take care and best of luck with school.
9/2/2018 c3 Guest
A day or two sure it’s been like 12 days. Though I love the story!
8/19/2018 c3 DYFJGJ
I love this story! The way Jack takes on responsibility for Race and Crutchie instead of going to Scout is really accurate. Please keep writing!
8/19/2018 c3 Cr8tivity
Ohhhh my gosh! This is fantastic! Please update soon!
8/18/2018 c3 brighteyes421
Glad to see the new chapter this evening. I understand how Scout would want Jack to come and get him when there is something wrong with one of the boys. Jack has grown very close to Charlie/Crutchie in a very short amount of time. The ending to the chapter made me want to be able to find Jack and give him a big hug.
8/15/2018 c2 brighteyes421
Oh my poor Charlie/Crutchie to wake like he did and to be in so much pain and not able to use you leg. Jack staying calm was the best thing for him. I am not sure about polio either. You are doing a great job with the story.
8/15/2018 c2 3Les Phansie
My poor smol bean!
8/13/2018 c1 DYFJGJ
I love it! Protective Jack is the best. I can't wait for the next chapter! Please keep writing!
8/13/2018 c1 brighteyes421
It is great to see your new story. I have not seen many stories on how Charlie/Crutchie ended up needing his crutch. Jack is so protective of Race and now Charlie/Crutchie. Race is very intuitive to pick up on how Charlie reminds Jack oh himself from a few months ago. I think by Jack having Race look after Crutchie while he is sick will help form a strong bond between the two friends. Looking forward to the next chapter.

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service