for The Coin Laws

7/17 c15 WaitingForPeeta
Very unique topic. Poor Jo, that's awful what she went through. Coin is just pure evil. Very entertaining story.
5/18/2019 c15 Ale Galvn
Your concept is very interesting to much for think
4/8/2019 c15 2natalieeannee
unique plot
1/7/2019 c15 colleenegan25
I had been saving this story for my Christmas break and it did not disappoint. I LOVED it! I love the political tone and how Peeta and Prim had to recognize their privledge. The way it mirrored current U.S. society and groups opinions about how others are “lesser” was very powerful. I knew Madge was the spy early on but I thought maybe it was because of Johanna but Gale was good too. ;) very well done. I honestly feel like this could be turned into an original if you ever wanted to.
11/25/2018 c15 Little Grey
I loved it!, everyone had his HEA although I think Cato had to die (sorry but only arrest him I did minimal to what he did) although while Peeta and Katniss are happy I am happy. I hope we get excited with a new story soon.
11/26/2018 c15 5cynthia-writer
Thank you for writing.
You are awesome at this! Every story is different and i love that about ur work! Nothing is ever the same, and that makes me hope for another surprising story from you. Every time I see you updating a story, i get excited, making me forget everything thats happening to me, and just live in this world you create, thats filled with the characters i adore.
Everyone reading your stories appreciates your work and loves you for making them forget reality, and look at it from a different point of view.
THANK YOU FOR WRITING!:)
11/25/2018 c15 15Kpfan72491
awwww amazing ending.
11/22/2018 c15 naturalcat69
Hurray for a happy ending. Thank you for this wonderful fic, such an interesting theme and really well executed.
11/20/2018 c15 Guest
Great read as usual!
11/19/2018 c15 Guest
Thanks for a very unique story!
11/19/2018 c15 PrettyLittleLu
What a nice ending! Everyone enjoying a better world, and above all, free of so many bad people around them, was the end that Peeta and Katniss deserved along with Denver, all living together like a big family. I almost got to tears. I love your stories and I hope you do not take long to surprise us with another one.
11/19/2018 c15 Jacky B
Thanks for sharing your story :)
11/19/2018 c15 Guest
Is this your first story where there are no sex scenes in any chapter? Great job! I personally feel it’s not necessary to include one every time or every chapter. This is a breath of fresh air.
11/19/2018 c15 Guest
I loved this story! The was so great! Can’t wait for the next story
11/20/2018 c15 1D11
Wow, this was so good. I think it might be your best one yet! I waited until it was complete and it killed me since it seemed like it was going to be really good, but I enjoyed getting to read it all in one go. I love how Peeta got to be the primary hero in this fic, as with THG it’s usually Katniss in the staring role. I absolutely loved it and I wish I could form better sentences but I’m still blown away by this fic. I can’t wait to see what you do next!
220 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »