for Glance Through Time

9/18/2018 c1 Layla
Poor Shadow. He's an antisocial, emotionally repressed mess. At least he's trying.
9/7/2018 c1 4Linz2
Aww, this was super sweet!
8/21/2018 c1 One Nutty Author
Huh... an unexpectedly clever and well thought out one-shot on a topic that I doubt many thought of.

Shadow's views on Classic Sonic was an interesting dive into his character with his musings on Sonic's potentially lost childhood and along with his own.

It was also a clever way of showing how much both Sonic and Shadow have grown since their first encounter and the interactions between the two were in-character. Especially Sonic's line about not regretting being a hero.

Great one-shot! :-D
8/21/2018 c1 SunSera
Generations was a masterpiece of the Sonic games, for nostalgia and characters!

An adventure worth exploring and fun! On Sonic's B-Day!

I like hearing Shadow's POV during this adventure!
Wish the creators focus on other characters, not just Sonic and Tails! And Egghead being the main villain of everything, again :p

Honestly, you made Classic Sonic more adorable in this story! He's so cute, I could just eat him up!
(Not literally -_-U) But let them eat cake!

Though, I like hearing Shadow's thoughts about Sonic being at a young age and fighting Eggman!

And how Sonic doesn't regret being a hero!

You should thank the people who helped that made you the person you are today and the friends you've made!

Without people like Eggman, Sonic would've met his friends and celebrating his best moments with them today!

Thank you for this thought! Till next time!
8/18/2018 c1 Captain
I very much like this short story. Why I am writing it? I don't know. It's obvious that each of your stories is wonderful because it has a piece of you in it.
8/15/2018 c1 11Infinite's Ruby
Oh my gosh, I loved this little one shot. It's really heartwarming. There was such a missed opportunity to have Shadow interacting with Classic Sonic in the game. Seeing these two communicating with each other led to some sweet moments.

The last scene with Shadow asking Sonic if he regrets becoming a hero and Sonic's response to it put a smile on my face.

This is an amazing story, and I loved it from start to finish.
8/14/2018 c1 Pamitydesu01
Amazing little story! Really sweet and heartwarming. I really liked how Shadow kept on thinking and theorizing about Sonic’s younger self. And honestly, just as Shadow was thinking, when put one beside the other, the two Sonics are so different and it’s quite cool to see how much a person can change over time. Anyway, loved this!

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service