for Concordia Discors

12/6/2005 c2 1Blonde-Existentialist
Hey, this is a really nice story! I really liked the movie and there are just not enough follow-up stories to it. Oh well.

Anyways, you did a nice job of portraying the characters and their personalities. While you didn't get deep and focused on the really dark aspects of the story, you did lightly cover them, making it obvious that they were there and an issue, but not bringing the overall thing down.

The closing on the prolouge was perfect for a one-shot. The second story/chapter was just as good as the first, but it left it all a bit more open and seemed to call for another chapter, sort of to bring it all together.

I really liked the closing line by Faye, god knows I say that very same thing myself all the time. Nice writing style over-all, and I'd be interested in seeing you write somemore CB fics, let me know if ya do. :D
1/11/2005 c2 48Pyrinsomniac
Beautiful Bebop...

You've kept the tone of the show and movie, not something easy to do. Very Nice. =D
1/10/2004 c2 167Rashaka
I loved this. I would love, absolutely *love* to have more of it. Please please pretty please?
You have an adept touch for writing fine characterization, and you dialogue is killer. This blends seemlessly into my memory of the film and the sequence of events- it could be canon, and I'd believe it.
Faye's reactions to Electra are the best part- you seemed to touch on the respect, enviousness, nervousness, admiration, compassion, and competitiveness I imagine Faye would feel if their two characters met.
The final scene with Spike and Faye and the rain and the flying is perfect, and made me smile.
9/28/2003 c2 79Henrika
Just for clarification, Electra didn't shoot Vincent, Vincent shot himself. Interesting story. Keep writing and update soon!
5/26/2003 c2 70Lady Razorsharp
A thing of beauty! Bravo.
4/20/2003 c2 17Cassandra
Ok, so this is absolutely wonderful and you MUST write more! I'm loving it, I really am, and my sister actually just did an AMV for Knockin' on Heaven's Door to Billie Myers' Kiss the Rain so I'm very much into the movie, the anime and fanfiction concerning the show and movie. =) It actually explains why I wrote Waltz For Mars (which you reviewed, yay, thank you so much!). But really, you need to write more. NEED TO. ;)
4/19/2003 c1 7SitoriTenshi
Kool! I have already seen the mobie! But I saw it in Chinese with english subtitles, so I probably missed some stuff but I think your story is awsome, just like the movie!
4/19/2003 c2 99Kendra Luehr
tee-hee...I reviewed urz now! ^.~ Whaddaya mean I'm gr8 when u write awesome? Wow, I like had 2 look up a gazillion wordz while reading, lol. So sum of this came from the movie? Kool...I haven't seen it yet, lol. O, & the "Guajo" iz actually spelled "Gorgio", lol...I saw it on a DVD w/ the subtitles on. Can u explain 2 me what it mean when Electra asked Faye what she wuz doing there & then in her mind she wuz thinking, 'I need you, Faye...don't you do this'...what wuz that about, lol? Who had told her that? Wuz she raped or sumthing in the movie since she had her topped ripped? Lol, so many ?'s...gah, I should just shut up & congratulate u 4 writing such a kool fic! Yippers! U ARE THE Neko-Chan, right? Lol...just in case u AREN'T & I'm confuzing u 4 sum1 on my buddy list, my email's , lol. Keep writing, please! I luved it! Tah! ^.~
4/18/2003 c2 setryochi
Let's see another chapter! this story is pretty good!
4/17/2003 c2 8onescape
You have a wonderful,melancholic style of writing. This whole story is as blue as it gets!

An amazing portrayal of Electra. I loved the observation how Faye never talks to women, and how you have to carry the weight if you talk to people who are close to you. Very real.

You asked about that nickname Faye uses, so in case you're still not sure about it: Faye if often being called a Gypsy, although I have no idea if that's true...so, this is a Gypsy word, fonetically something like 'gadjo' rather than 'gaujo', and it's a not very flattering Gypsy name for a non-Gypsy, a white man.

Thanks for the story!
4/17/2003 c2 60Sonya
Wow, I think I like this chapter even more than the last one! Elektra and Faye are an interesting pair. It makes me think that they might make good friends. *g* And the end with Spike and Faye bitching each other out and racing around through Mars in their ships was classic. :)
4/17/2003 c2 Kitsunejinn
Hey, this is pretty good. ^^
4/15/2003 c1 Sonya
Great little vignette. You nailed Spike and Faye's characters perfectly and it was nice to see some fiction dealing with the movie. I loved the movie and we don't seem to get enough stories based off it.
4/14/2003 c1 Guest
nice pacing, good characterization. a pleasure to read.
4/13/2003 c1 Kim
Yes, you NEED to continue. =3

Great plot and very well written.

Look forward to the continuation of this, S/F too! :D