for Living Nightmare

7/14/2019 c20 Guest
I think he will be determined to get M now. He allows himself to be bate with the outer appearance of a mess but gets him revenge and his life back. After an angsts heart to heart first obviously.
7/6/2019 c20 Anonymous
I have no idea where you want to take this story either, but I am painfully invested, so:

-Benji is able to recover in peace, both physically and emotionally now that Moss is gone (if you want to start wrapping up the story, or if you want to sustain it for longer)

-Benji finds himself in danger once more, as Moss's family/henchman come after him for revenge. Or maybe they go after Ethan? Or maybe they go after Benji as a means to get to Ethan? (If you want to continue the story some more)

-Benji succumbs to complications and dies for real, leaving Ethan and the team to grieve (If you want to wrap up the story on a very sad note)

-Benji recovers physically, but it becomes clear that he's suffered brain damage after flatlining so many times. (Can begin to wrap up the story on a hopeful note or sustain the story)

-Ethan hears that someone else is after Benji and tries to prevent it by going after them, but something happens to Benji while he's away

-Benji struggling severely with his mental health, even as his body heals. Ethan looking after him to make sure he's taking decent care of himself.

Those are what I was able to come up with. I hope these ideas are helpful, and I hope to see more of this story :)
3/16/2019 c19 SomeRandomHuman
Aww, thanks for the shoutout! Your story is really intriguing, it’s been great since the moment you posted it! This chapter... whew, man, that was rough. Poor Benji. He’s been through so much. Those guys sure do have it out for him! I can’t wait for the next update! Until then!
3/4/2019 c18 SomeRandomHuman
Uh-oh! This does not bode well for Benji! I’m glad you’re back! I checked and it said “Updated: 4m ago” and then I did a Jim face to an imaginary camera “Office reference” and read this amazing chapter! Can’t wait for the next update! Until then!
10/24/2018 c17 SomeRandomHuman
Noooooooo don’t end the story! You could have Ethan confront the bad guy and they could catch him and bring him to prison where he can just blow the prison up and recruit all the bad guys and then Etham and Benji and Will and Luther have to go into hiding and figure out how to stop them or something and Benji can beat up bad guys with his crutches. Lol ik it’s really vague and stuff but that’s what happend when you’re up for 19 hours lol. Please update again! It doesn’t have to remotely be near this walmart-brand(t hehe) trash lol, what you’ve got is a great story!
10/10/2018 c16 SomeRandomHuman
Yay, you’re back! Don’t worry i totally gett it, I’m swamped with hw after school each day I totally understand. Love the chapter, please continue!
10/6/2018 c15 SomeRandomHuman
Please come back and update! I don’t want to speak for everybody but i don’t even care: we all miss the story! Please return and continue the story!
10/2/2018 c15 AyeIzANerd
Love the story! Please update!
9/20/2018 c13 SomeRandomHuman
I love this story! Please continue! Can’t wait for the next chapter!
9/16/2018 c13 Nonnie
Jesus, Benji is a hot mess. I’m loving this story, though, and I can’t wait to hear what Benji’s doctor has to say.
9/9/2018 c11 AvengerNerd1
Hey! Great story! I love how you developed all of your characters! I don’t want to seem pushy or anything, but could you please update the story? Sorry if I seem pushy, I really don’t want to seem that way, and I really love the story! I was just wondering if you were going to keep updating. Thanks!
9/4/2018 c11 Guest
First some good old denial and British stiff upper lip followed my heart-wrenching openness. Could there be bit of a childhood back story? An incident and trauma the had long been buried? Do carry on though. Loving it.
9/3/2018 c11 SomeRandomHuman
Maybe you could do after Benji heals (maybe you could fast forward a bit just for the story) the team gets sent out to hunt for the guy (hehe, the puns) but still focuses mostly on Benji and his struggles and all that. Sorry if this is really vague and all, sometimes it’s hard to explain with words what my mind comes up with
8/31/2018 c8 Nonnie
My boys! Benji certainly has lengthy recovery ahead of him, on top of what he’d been through already. Please let them get him to the hospital on time!
9/1/2018 c9 2Fallout47
Take it easy, Benji. It's just the hospital. You're going to be fine.

I hope.