for A Spider's Frozen Adventure

1/8 c18 Elsy Balaji
I fell in joy when Peter and Elsa fell in love. I am honestly saying they are from different Broadway's but I think they could come in a comic like a couple I love the the chapters you made so now is my request is you could add Spider-Man far from home and Frozen 2 as an adventurous chapters I hope you can try ur best that all I need to say
4/14/2020 c3 17Nakaru Uzumaki
The sheer amount of triple dots at the end of these dialogue sentences in place of normal periods are very jarring to read, it almost makes it seem like everyone needs three hours between sentences to think of what they wanna say. Other than that, I like it so far
4/3/2020 c3 6Thurmastat
Love the story. Just out of curiosity, did you watch the spectacular spiderman show?
12/6/2019 c17 slpytlak
That's the cutest story I have ever read
12/4/2019 c16 dinogeoff022
Reading the "voice cast" in the credits, they are exactly how I imagined them. Except, I imagined Kingpin being voiced by J.B. Blanc(his VA from the Amazing Spider-Man 2 Movie Game), and I don't know about Spot, but maybe his VA would have a British accent like he did in the 90s animated series.
10/15/2019 c2 Guest
Okay, I'm going to guess that English is not your first language. Now don't worry, your writing is actually extremely good, all things considered, and this story itself is really well thought out! There's just a few minor things in your writing that lead me to this conclusion, but they're easy enough to ignore. Just a few small errors and odd wording. When Sandman says, "Raw silicons I eat only!", for example. Instead it should be "I only eat raw silicon!" or "I *can* only eat raw silicon!"

Other than small things like that, though, this story is really good so far! You most certainly have a lot of potential! Just keep at it, keep practicing, keep doing what you're doing and you'll eventually get even better at it and become an amazing writer!

"Always enjoy writing or your work will suffer as you do."
7/29/2019 c17 Earthly Entity
I love how you include Stanley into this and have them say so what are you in for
7/24/2019 c17 shiroryuu012
padoru padoru
6/19/2019 c16 Night lock117
Geez why haven’t I read any of you other stories I was seriously missing out!
5/10/2019 c16 8Bartholemeow
Nice job with the credits.
4/21/2019 c16 Brave Chaser
That last song was from Frozen Broadway! Why didn't you put Monster in if you put that Frozen Broadway song in? That was a great song. You know what? It doesn't matter. It's still a great story.
3/10/2019 c17 12The Aberrant One
Okay, some typos here and there, but I'm not going to complain about it since I make some mistakes all the time in my stories.

Also, not a big fan of Frozen, but hey...I like reading crossovers that seem a little "out there" and I'm curious to see if the writer can make it work.

Well, you did. It was an interesting story and a crazy ride. I do hope to see some sort of full blown sequel, but that's up to you (and I really need to get back to writing my crazy crossover that involves me mangling a certain other Pixar property).
2/3/2019 c1 3Damander E
Nice! Love it so far! I hope you got to play the Spider-Man PS4 game and see Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse too.
12/19/2018 c1 Guest
Are you ever going to update kingdom hearts infinity war because I’m really interested in that one
12/11/2018 c16 LLHOTF