for A Spider's Frozen Adventure

8/21/2018 c2 Darth Power
ooh this is going to be fun
8/21/2018 c2 Mickol93
Awesome chapter, dude. And spider man and Elsa looked like they enjoyed themselves. But now his enemies know he’s there. Can spider man protect the kingdom, Elsa and Anna at the same time?
8/21/2018 c2 12Tiger2014
I really enjoyed the chapter. And uh, oh. His enemies are on to him. I hope he'll protect the kingdom and Elsa at the same time. And it looks like Elsa enjoyed herself.
8/21/2018 c2 8SORARULES23
Great chapter!

I really like how Elsa and Spider-Man interact with each other in this one, and i think it's a great idea that she doesn't know spidey's identity yet.

But i have to wonder. Once it all ends, when Elsa rules as queen of arendelle after the great thaw, and when spiderman goes back to defending new york.

And once they start a relationship.

How will they stay together being needed in to parts of the earth at once?

Maybe Miles Moral defends new york in his place while Peter stays in Arendelle with Elsa?

If Arendelle is in modern times in this story, then does that the buildings are tall enough for him to swing around? just like in new york or something like new york?

Does Spider-Man mask eyes move just like in Homcoming and the video game? If not then you could add that for later, it would really help to express himself especially when Elsa and he have nic conversation like in this chapter.

Anyway just a few guesses and ideas. I really really really like what im reading here!

Can't wait for the next chapter!

Oh and speaking of which, i added some new chapters to my story 'The Queen And The Maverick' these past couple of weeks. if you could check them out and leave your thoughts about them on a review, i will definitely appreciate it.
8/21/2018 c2 13foxchick1
Can't wait to see what happens next.
8/21/2018 c2 Dexter
Nice job. Will you be doing a sequel?
8/17/2018 c1 1MOVIELORD101
Great story so far, but you might need to fix some spelling and sentence errors. Just wanted to point that out.
8/16/2018 c1 6multiyman37
While this story is ok, the first one felt more better to me I don’t know it just fit better
8/16/2018 c1 Darth Power
This story is better than last one
8/16/2018 c1 12Tiger2014
Dang. Looks like love at first sight, huh? Elsa has fallen in love with a superhero.
8/16/2018 c1 Dexter
Well done. Keep up a good work.
8/16/2018 c1 8SORARULES23
Alright! If there are two things i love the most in Disney. It's Frozen and Spider-Man.

This is like a combo of dreams here!

Great stuff!

Oh and add the famous upside down kiss for Elsa and Spider-Man in later chapters! People will love that!

Keep up the good work! Like always!
8/16/2018 c1 4josephguy217
Awesome chapter keep it up :)
8/16/2018 c1 Mickol93
Awesome reboot m, my friend. Really awesome
8/16/2018 c1 13foxchick1
I can already tell I am going to have a fun time reading this.
180 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12