for Re:ZeroXOnePunchMan STORY ADOPTED

5/25 c1 1Kazyoin
Someone needs to give this man some self confidence
2/18 c1 10thoreq2
pls continue
2/11 c3 Craving gamer
You suck!? The hell u talkin bout this is GREAT. I dont really read many long fan fiction but this is like a breath of fresh air
Thx for making this.
2/9 c13 Roten Yu
SSJ Subaru?, more like doesn't exist in the crossover section, so essentially the story is dead in the ground now?
2/3 c1 2SilusMkhwananzi
Dude, if I wrote a chapter that only had the word,
"Hie, my name is Steve, good bye the ends". I still wouldn't call it garbage. Never ever do that to yourself.

And besides, it's fanfiction, it's all in good fun, people who bring overly serious criticism are clearly not into the spirit, so don't let the lump you into the thoughts, just ignore or block them, cause they probably can't have fun.
1/25 c13 13BigSmokeYeet
This story should comeback as SSJ Subaru isn't doing shit with it ;-;
12/30/2020 c1 1I love Priscilla
now that i think about it how can the return by death will work?
10/21/2020 c9 4TheSpiralHair
While I admit that it's highly suspicious that the one spamming hate reviews is either the author himself...or just another dude who just doesn't appreciate art however, you my friend managed to make a crossover that a good amount of people hoped on reading. And by that, you manage to nail it quite spectacularly. So I really hope you continue this.

Have a good day.
9/30/2020 c1 JinDevilKazama
I really enjoyed this Fic! I almost dropped it when I first saw the style of writing is was in but gave it a chance. I'm glad I did because although I didn't like the script style writing I enjoyed the overall story. it got even better where further down you changed the style again which made things a lot better to read.

But yeah, great job on this fic! Don't mind the trolls who have nothing better to do in their lives than to hate on others who are more capable then they are.

Hope you find inspiration to write more for this fic again! If you do, I'll be sure to read what you've got coming.
8/20/2020 c1 Guest
HARRY POTTER RAPED ME!
8/13/2020 c3 2I hope you like these fanfics
Fuck the guest talking shit
7/26/2020 c2 Guest
What wrong with this fanfic hmmmmm
7/21/2020 c1 xionrabbit
Would this retard spamming in the reviews get a life? Seriously what the hell is your issue, motherfucker? Were you raised without manners you inbred piece of shit? Cowards like you hidding behind your anonymity deserve to be pistol-whipped.
7/5/2020 c9 Guest
FUCKING TRASH! FUCKING USELESS! AUTHOR BASTARD! USELESS!
7/5/2020 c8 Guest
FANFIC TRASH! TRASH! TRASH! FUCKING USELESS!
270 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »