for Drive

9h c58 Guest
I’m way behind on all of this. I read the whole Stephanie Plum series in about 3 to 4 months and went looking for more! This story is absolutely amazing! So many things people have truly dealt with in life. Thank you for sharing this and I’m going looking for your next story. ️️
9/16 c58 Fuzz79
Loved every single chapter. Such a great read! Can’t wait for the sequel
5/7 c58 june11
This is one of my favorite stories and I've read it a couple of times. I do wonder though, if you ever wrote any of Lift Off? I've read Warrior, but I though Lift Off was going to be a continuation of Drive, and Warrior is a different story completely.
3/11 c32 Guest
I, truly, did not like this chapter. There's only so much victim mentality that one should have to put up with. When it reaches saturation level, nothing sounds plausible.
2/14 c32 JIKjih
Wow. How traumatic to try to get it all out. After she told Carlos most of it already, I am sure it was shocking to him to hear even more, and even more difficult for her to add more to her revelations.

How incredible to have found [developed] such strong friendships with such a powerfully supportive group of men. What a relief it would be to know you had such people on your side sticking with you.

It must have been a real struggle not to use her fighting skills to defend herself. That in itself would be pretty traumatic. It would be fun to hear her share a few times that she was able to use her skills without the skip knowing or being able to acknowledge what hit them.

This is such an engrossing story. I am glad I am reading it at this time so I can keep reading without having to wait for the next chapters ;)

Just some constructive feedback:
I was confused by paragraph 8 of this chapter. You use the words "What Carlos doesn't know is that I realize now I can't 'reveal' the reasons... " Perhaps the word should be "conceal" instead?

Also, in paragraph 31 Steph is shot. Then the gang takes care of the pimp and Hector and Steph take care of Alicia. But, no one takes care of Steph's gunshot. You say they left for Jersey the next day. How could that happen without her getting medical attention?
2/6 c58 Karaleejh66
I happened upon this storyI'm so glad I found it! This is one of my favorite fanfiction stories I've read!You've done an amazing job! Thank you for sharing your gift!
1/2 c58 2Hikari-Tart
wonderfully written! I hope that at some point you decide to post Lift Off!
11/28/2020 c58 Selnea74
I would love to read Liftoff, I hope you come back someday and post the story. I loved this story, well done!
9/9/2020 c58 Guest
Absolutely loved this story. Will you be posting the sequel? If so can't wait to read
8/13/2020 c57 shellbell78
Awesome job! I can’t wait for Lift Off! And I can’t wait for the rest of Warrior!
5/28/2020 c58 SilverMidas
The second time I read drive. Love this story and am wondering when the next one is
4/29/2020 c58 Fromthestars00
I saw you mentioned a fic called Lift Off? I was wondering if you were still planning on writing that? I truly hope so! Thank you for Drive! It drew me in and I couldn’t let it go. It was hauntingly beautiful and well written. Thank you again!
4/3/2020 c58 1Sunny Okanagan
Wow. What a journey. So many details and such a past for Stephanie. I love the history of her and Hector and I hope we can find more about that in the future. Looking forward to the sequel.
1/23/2020 c58 19DreamsInColor8
Truly lovely story. You really deep dive into Steph’s background of trauma and dig into how difficult and rewarding the healing process is. All of the characters are rich and fleshed out. Thank you. I cannot wait to see part 2.
11/29/2019 c58 1Stephannie1014
Excellent story! Thank you for sharing!
1,014 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »