FanFiction.Net
for The Theory of Magic

11/6/2023 c33 hidden puppeteer
I always come back and re-read this every once in a while. Hoping that it would be picked up again.
9/7/2023 c33 Kikidium
This story is absolutely fantastic! I found it on AO3 and fell in love! I so hope it's not been abandoned or forgotten! Please update!
6/13/2023 c33 lionessinthecity
I have read and re-read this story in a span of three days! I am begging you to continue… it is such a fantastic story with amazing buildup- i would say best OC story ever in history of HP ffn!
5/11/2023 c33 Betty Boop Talkartoon
I always wonder why a well thought out AU story like this suddenly stops updating.
11/29/2022 c33 Diarrhoea Verborum
Absolutely amazing work! I’m addicted now and need more chapters!:)
11/6/2022 c1 Latenightreader27
I am fascinated after reading the first 1000 words already. “Ma in English” definitely is seen here, as well as great talent
10/10/2022 c33 Starhunter18
please please please please update this story is amazing
9/15/2022 c33 Jane
I thought this story was lovely. Looking forward to whatever creations you come up with in the future
6/16/2022 c8 Guest
I adore Fi’s interactions with everyone - she has the confidence and experience of a pensioner, the cheek of an adolescent, the wonder of a child all in one delightful character.
6/15/2022 c3 Guest
Your characters are delightful
6/14/2022 c1 Guest
This is such a brilliant read!
5/28/2022 c33 36CharmedArtist
Ahhhh, so wonderful! What an amazing character and plot, this is definitely going straight onto my list of favorite fanfiction. Thank you so much for sharing, and I look forward to reading more!
5/24/2022 c1 BlackStarMage
This was a rather enjoyable read, I hope you continue this at some point.
3/7/2022 c33 Prime's Lady
I love this story. I hope you continue it when you get the chance.
2/24/2022 c33 island.dred.insomniac
This is great. I really wish there was more. I love this character and this new death eater villain. I also love we are going so close to the story but not exactly the same. I am really enjoying this.

Thank you for sharing your work.

-Dredd