for Bitter Enemies

6/2 c22 AgentChan
And I'm the 100th review congrats me xD
Oooh action time with lion cub and mama tree hugger
5/5 c21 Guest
Awesome chapter, please update soon, SylvanasXAnduin.
2/25 c20 18Snapy49
Please More ! Your story is just awesome !
12/29/2019 c20 Immaterium
I am so glad that there is a new chapter.I was a bit worried that you abandoned this story,which would be a pity because it is a great up with good work
12/28/2019 c20 Le Phoque Blanc
DO YOU ENJOY TO MAKE ME CRY...yes you do...a lot i think...
12/23/2019 c19 Anonymous670
Please update soon. Fantastic story SylvanasXAnduin. :)
11/1/2019 c19 Guest
It's good to see you're still continuing this story!
9/28/2019 c1 Guest
Please update! Awesome story. Sylvannas she deserves to have a second chance. SylvannasXAnduin :)
9/10/2019 c18 AgentChan
save ur waifu anduiinnnnn
9/9/2019 c18 1ProminentDawn
Finally! A freaking update! Praise the lord almighty! Man, I have been waiting for an eternity for this. You have a great imagination bro! Keep up the good work (also don't forget to call this chapter a different name - or at least chapter 18, not 17)
8/21/2019 c17 Guest
Plz I'm dying for a new chapter
8/12/2019 c17 ProminentDawn
Wait... so it finished? There's no more? What the hell? Wut?
7/5/2019 c17 AgentChan
Woah there syl we summon my belf rogue to kick that undead elf ass
Feels old with your story and it about to end proud of you author

Oh tyrande you horny elf you should hooked with the beta male aka illidan lol
7/5/2019 c17 7Jojo1112
And hello! Somehow, I had completely forgotten that you kept Sylvanas alive in your story and it's a very pleasing thing to read about her happiness here and that she gets all that she deserves (and who else could give it to her than Anduin, who's the most kind-hearted and benevolent Leader, granting people second chances! :-)
I also read about you coming to an end and I am very curious to where you let this story go!
(And thank you for leaving a comment on the other story of our favorite pairing, I'll go now and do the same.)
6/10/2019 c16 Varanx
Very well written. I really hope that the sexual tension of Tyrande and Anduin will lead to something at some point. Maybe a little accident ;)
100 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »