for If That Happens, I'll Catch You

1/14/2021 c22 95feathered moon wings
Ugh, I always know you'll provide me with the sweetest angst there is (,: you never fail my friend and I treasure that deeply.

But with that out of the way, I THOUGHT FOR ALMOST 3/4 OF THIS STORY THAT THE MAN WAS JASON FOR SOME REASON. (I was probably projecting my desires XD)

AMAZING SHOT, like ALWAYS, ugh, you're so predictable hehe. I loved it. The Tim imprisonment is one of the story arcs I feel has the most possibilities in what could happen once Tim was released, but of course, because this is comics we're talking about, nobody's got time for some mental and emotional trauma. I love that you explored that here.

Also, I always really enjoy ur unreliable narrations, they feel very whimsy in a way.
When Bruce thought Tim was going for the knife? UFF, golden. But my favorite part was Tim tentatively resting his head on Bruce's shoulder, ohmyheart (,:

Anywho, I'm glad to catch your stuff again, it's always nice, have a great day!
1/6/2021 c22 3SonoSvegliato
Fantastic work (as always!)
1/6/2021 c22 2ImJustBatman
So I actually had to look up what happened with Tim and Mr Oz (as I didn't read too much of new 52) but I have to say, I prefer your version as soon as I found out what happened in that version. The shakiness of Tim, the kindness of Bruce and the whole thing with the shells was a beautiful combination. Keep up the amazing writing!
12/1/2020 c21 Guest
LOVED IT! Thank you so much!
10/22/2020 c21 ImJustBatman
The humanizing of Batman in this chapter was stupendous. When he asked Tim about the masks, I was kind of expecting some cheesy answer but that answer Tim gave really resonated with me. It is such a simple answer but its really profund and that's not something I expect in a fanfic. So excellent job (as expected) and keep up the amazing work!
10/19/2020 c21 12Loftcat27
Wonderful as always.
9/19/2020 c17 97AJRedRobin
Oh man, I would like to see this one continue i a larger context. Maybe Tim isn’t cloned from Jason, which it’s quite easy to assume, but maybe he’s cloned from the Drake’s own son who died recently, from neglect, and they decided to sell him. It would be interesting to read a much larger story on this topic, and to learn more.
9/16/2020 c20 95feathered moon wings
Bruce's like, yeah, Imma insert myself into this equation in the most unsubtle way possible.
And Tim is just ? short circuiting that ehoe deal.
Sorry for the short review but I'm DEAD tired. But I send you love :D
9/13/2020 c20 2ImJustBatman
Oh Tim, Tim, Tim. When will you learn? You'll never be alone when the bat is around~ Seriously, when you do angst, you'd angst super well (you do happy/other genres great as well) ! But the angst, is so good that you can almost taste the despair from Tim. I'm liking that you really had the whole rushed priest, celebrity cemetery becauseit makes the funeral worse than if they had a loving ceremony and a private area. In the public sense, your grief is on display for everyone and that really can really impact how you process your feelings from that. Good job as always!
9/12/2020 c19 4perish-the-thoughtless
Can every chapter be this long? Loved it
9/10/2020 c19 12Loftcat27
Enjoyed this chapter so much.
9/10/2020 c19 2ImJustBatman
This chapter had a very bittersweet tone to it and you did well with it! You didn't let it get too heavy or angsty overall but it wasn't too silly to negate the issues that Tim has to deal with. I actually read the other chapter that went with this and they flow very organically together; oftentimes with oneshots and with any continued chapters in them, there can be a bit of disjointedness with combining the two. You did this extremely well and it was very refreshing to be able to read two chapters like this! Keep up the amazing work!
9/10/2020 c19 95feathered moon wings
Uuuuugh, I love and hate this at the same time. I love it, but I feel there is SO much let unsaid. But I guess that's the point, neither Tim or Bruce are going to open up their hearts to the other just like that.

Aaaaaaa, I love your heartfelt writing, I feel like I tell you this all the time XD it might be getting old by now. All that fear of the west wing thing was VERY good. Like, Tim reaching panic attack because of the pace, levels of good.
And you write it so subtly too, which I really apreciate, but also kind of in the face? Fi that makes sense hehe.
The sleepless night and general warines of the place. *Cheff's Kiss*. Perfecton.

And Bruce, BRUCE, he's such a saint. He has so much love to give (,:

This was definitely not what I was expecting of a sequel to the Secretary!Tim arc but it was very nice none the less.
Anyway, thanks for the chapter, always a wonderful read with you :D
9/6/2020 c18 feathered moon wings
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.

I die.

Lol, I hadn't read this when you posted it, I thought it was going to be more F-ed up with the warning and I was npt in the mood last time I comented.
As usual, your naration is wonderful, and you did that confusin perspective again, which I really really love!

Your Bruce and Tim are just (,: -Cheffs kiss- wonderful and perfect.

Ugh, love your stuff, hope to see more of you soon!
8/19/2020 c14 114Rookblonkorules
Awww, this was so sweet! I love the little bit about Tim being a time-capsule of a boy. That was a brilliant line! Also, when Tim asked who was picking him up and Bruce hesitated before answering- my heart cried a little at that. AND THEN AT THE END WHEN TIM CALLED BRUCE HIS DAD SKDFJGJDSKAL!
That brought the story around full circle and it was... so good, so pure. Yes, Tim, he's your dad.
Also, I really, really loved Bruce's awkwardness in this. He cares, he just isn't that great at the expressing your feelings bit.
This is one of the softest de-aging fics I've read and... there's actually a reason why he was de-aged. That made sense! It wasn't some random potion or powder or anything that he ate or drank, there was an actual reason! It was great!
79 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »