FanFiction.Net
for If That Happens, I'll Catch You

7/14/2020 c17 3SonoSvegliato
Bruh. (Great work, as always!)
5/31/2020 c16 4perish-the-thoughtless
I loved this chapter! So glad you’re back!
10/13/2019 c15 105Sophia the Scribe
I love it! Tim is the absolute best.
VDMA,
Heart - Broken.
Cries. Dad.
Sob.
9/22/2019 c14 4perish-the-thoughtless
Awwwww that’s so freaking sweet!
9/11/2019 c13 116Rookblonkorules
The pain of being forgotten- holy crap, this one was a gut punch. It reminds me of a fantasy I was reading- I think it was called The Map To Everywhere. Excellent job as always!
9/3/2019 c12 Rookblonkorules
Oh my gosh, I laughed unreasonably hard at this- especially when Bruce showed up to swipe Tim's cake. Holy wow, I honestly thought Tim would manage to get away with that one and I think I was just as startled as he was!
8/19/2019 c13 104feathered moon wings
Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuk
D:

My heart hurts a lot. Amazing narration again, love it.
But damn, this is so very sad. Did this happen in Red Robin? Or is it you own idea? It's amazing either way.

Damn, again, I feel this in my heart gosh. This idea that they can't remember him, but the pain of suffering (from both sides) them forgetting again and again and again. And Bruce's subconscious knowledge that his forgetting and letting him down and he just can't hold onto his son for long enough. Its HEARTBREAKING in so many ways.

Most of all, this must be so heavy to bear for Tim, that poor child need a break damn it ):

I really adored that line about Bruce smelling lemongrass on him and not knowing why, that was VERY good.

Also, Damian found him once? That sounds like a super interesting happening D: I imagine both Dick and Damian would've had to have prolonged contact with him, so that calls my attention with Damian.

Gosh, I loved this, so many kudos my friend.
8/19/2019 c12 feathered moon wings
Fuk, this is so sweet damn it (,:
I love how playful this feels all the time. Like they're dancing around each other. For a moment I thought Bruce knew what it was really about but then I was like "He's Bruce of COURSE he didn't notice".

Very nice.
8/19/2019 c11 feathered moon wings
Wow, sad, dark, sad at the end.
I love Joker Junior stories, I really do. Every author always has something new and interesting that they see about it. I'd love to know more of this one, that tiny small pice of hope at the end when Bruce closes his eyes and thinks maybe the smile wavered. Love that.

Really interesting this chapter, I like (well like is not the word I want really) this thing which Tim is just sort of, do this and he does, I imagine it's a coping mechanism though.

Anyway, kudos for this!
8/19/2019 c9 feathered moon wings
This is very beautiful. I've missed reading your stuff, you always have such a nice narrating style :) Lucky for me I'm having a bit more time to read sooo, here we are.

I really loved the imagery of the fields and golden days and just... the peacefulness of it all. And Tim missing all the people he's lost ): all that in contrast with Gotham's gray nights.

But Bruce was amazing here. I enjoyed this so very much, it's lovely.
8/14/2019 c13 SkyYumi
:'(
8/14/2019 c13 13Loftcat27
This was amazing and creepy at the same time! You are a great writer to give the eerie vibe.
8/11/2019 c12 Inthenightguest
Back to reviewing and can't believe how much I missed! This chapter was amazing as always. Out of all the batboys I always saw Tim as someone who would try to get away with stuff like this. Keep up the great work!
8/11/2019 c12 23PrettyKitty Luvs U
Hahahaha, this was so good! I laughed pretty hard when Bruce showed the “peace offering” lol! I was surprised just as Tim XD This was so good! Again, this was an amazing read. Thank you so much for putting so much thought and time into this story. They’re all truly wonderful and make me cry and smile at the same time :)
103 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »