for If That Happens, I'll Catch You

5/7/2019 c5 21PrettyKitty Luvs U
I am so so so happy that you haven’t forgotten this masterpiece. I squealed when I saw you had updated this and then I downloaded it so I could read it on the bus XD beautiful chapter. Tim’s reaction on meeting Bruce made me smile and laugh so much and the ending was spectacular. Jason and his witty responses were great too.

Again, thank you so much for this. I loved this~!
10/14/2018 c3 rgjflood
gosh dang it I'm crying so hard right now I cant see the keyboard. the sadness thr hope gosh all the emotions right now why did you have to make me cry geez
8/29/2018 c4 PrettyKitty Luvs U
This was so freaking cute and adorable. I love how you wrote out Tim's feelings with the time when he was with his fam, and then when he was with Bruce (his actual fam). Amazing chapter always. Awesome job! :D
8/29/2018 c4 12Loftcat27
I love the pacing you do when you write, that is something I personally struggle with. Great emotions as always! Tim is such a layered character. Till next time. :)
8/29/2018 c4 Inthenightguest
I loved this. Honestly, I love all the chapters. I haven't been this thrilled about a story since Incomitatus by Lightsider. I would highly recommend it. It's focused on Dick but they write Tim as well as you do. Him being my favorite character it's so great to see people paying him attention again. And people who understand his mind and personality. I have nothing else to say but please keep it up. You're doing great and I hope you update again soon. Keep up the great work!
8/25/2018 c3 95feathered moon wings
Despite the ending, this is so not right XD
So painful to read lol, but GOOD.
And sweet Jesus, Tim has so many issues and to be paired up with issue-man himself.
Anyway, heartbreaking and heartwarming too at the end, kudos hehe
8/24/2018 c3 114Rookblonkorules
This chapter was lovely. You have a stunning vocabulary.
It hurt so much seeing little Tim just... wanting to be wanted and thinking that he... really isn't. Not in the way that he needs to be. And Bruce... I was thinking he was going to be seeing himself losing Tim, but omgsh, he was remembering Jason and that hurts too.
But Tim- I'M SO PROUD OF MY BOY. Stepping up and doing the right thing to help Bruce and disregarding how much it hurt him to do so!
Just... Tim is such a self-sacrificing (smart) child and I love him for it.
You did him justice. 10/10
Also, a lot of Scarecrow fics (including my own) involve one of the kids getting gassed, but I like the fact that you had it happen to Bruce and Tim had to step up and do something about it.
(Also the fact that Bruce pretty much bashed Tim in his fear gassed state kinda breaks my heart, because... ouch.)
So... in the first chapter you mentioned you would be willing to do requests?
Actually... I was hoping to maybe see a chapter where Bruce almost loses Tim and has to face his fears of losing another child- I would imagine that it would be... rough, since the pain of losing Jason was still quite fresh when Tim came around.
I feel like it could tie in with this chapter and Tim sort of getting a glimpse of just how much he means to Bruce.
8/24/2018 c3 14blatherin-blatherskite
Me, every three seconds reading this chapter : ow

Very sweet and very well written! I give you super props for being able to write a fanfic that causes my friends to ask me what’s wrong when I visibly look distraught while reading it.
8/24/2018 c3 Inthenightguest
I really loved tis chapter. I can't get enough of your writing style. It's very detailed without being overwhelmingly so. I get enough of the emotional side while still getting the physical. I'm not sure how to explain it. I love it so much. Please update soon. I need more.
8/24/2018 c3 12Loftcat27
So fluffy! My heart was so full after reading this!
8/24/2018 c3 21PrettyKitty Luvs U
I'm dying. I am literally dying in this sea of fluff you've created. Aaaahhhhh so freakin cute! It was so sad at first and then it all just dissolved into adorable, cute fluff! I really really really REALLY loved this chapter so much. You're writing is the synonym of purrfection and don't you dare stop writing EVER!

Wonderful chapter as always. I hope you'll update soon :)
8/21/2018 c2 Inthenightguest
I'm so glad I found this story. I love it. I'm glad someone is paying Tim some attention. I got fed up with the Young Justice archive. You handled the suicide conversation really well. Is that from the one, when the guy sits on the ledge and asks if Tim deals with it and he answers that he does? Sorry, I don't read comics. I loved this and please update soon!
8/20/2018 c2 114Rookblonkorules
This chapter- This Chapter- THIS CHAPTER!
I loved how Tim handled that man... he's right. If the man wants to die, Tim really can't stop him. He can try, but the man will keep going back up there. You can try putting him in the hospital, but... the point of helping a would-be suicide victim is not just to stop them from killing themselves, it's to help them reach a point where they don't WANT to kill themselves anymore.
And Tim's question at the end just broke my heart. I mean... his parents probably wouldn't have cared if he had decided to do it. Neglect is a painful and damaging thing and he's... not really sure where he's standing yet, I guess. I loved Bruce's answer. "I would catch you. And I'd just never let go."
Yes. Just... Yes.
8/20/2018 c2 21PrettyKitty Luvs U
Awwww this was so sweet but really sad. Loved it~
8/20/2018 c2 Guest
Hearty but nice in a sort of sad way...
79 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 Next »