FanFiction.Net
for If That Happens, I'll Catch You

8/11/2019 c11 23PrettyKitty Luvs U
That was just so so painful. Amazing work on it though. I just can’t put into words how beautiful your writing is and how fantastic you are with all the characters. This really hurt my heart tho. I remember seeing the movie where the Joker turned Tim into this... thing he is here now. It was so painful seeing him then, and the way you’ve described here, makes me want to cry. Fantastic job! You’re an amazing author ;A;
8/11/2019 c10 PrettyKitty Luvs U
This was so freakin cute! The daddy!bats fluff that I love so much. Thank you so much for this ;u;
7/31/2019 c9 PrettyKitty Luvs U
This is was amazing. Your writing is just beautiful and I loved this so much. Thank you!
7/31/2019 c8 PrettyKitty Luvs U
I haven’t been around much but OMG THIS IS SO CUTE SKSKSKSKSK Tim, you cutie this was so adorable ;;u;;
7/20/2019 c11 13Loftcat27
This was heartbreaking. If you want, could you do a sequel where Tim recognizes Bruce? You have a really great way of writing which relates the emotions.
7/19/2019 c10 119Rookblonkorules
I swear only you could ever write a fic about hiccups that I would enjoy. How? Shiro, how do you do this? You take HICCUPS of all things and I'm sitting here with the widest, stupidest grin there ever was the whole thing and if my mom walked in and asked me what the heck I'm smiling about I would have to tell her... hiccups. How?
Buuuuuut, on to the fic, the way you describe the refrigerator is just... the most accurate thing in the world. Why are refrigerators like that? I feel ya, Bruce, I feel ya. Also, I really like how you wrote Bruce's internal thoughts. You could really feel that the man was totally sleep-deprived.
And then Tim- oh my goodness, I had no idea that the world's longest case of hiccups lasted for 68 years. That sounds like an absolute nightmare! I actually looked it up and holy cow the man lived hiccup free for a year before he died. That's... rough, buddy. I think I now have an irrational fear of hiccups. So thanks for that, lol!
But of course, Tim would know something like that and of course Tim would be up at 4 AM in the morning worried about having hiccups for 68 years. Only Tim.
Also, Alfred watching Hell's Kitchen? Hell, yes! That's my new favorite headcanon and I absolutely have you to thank for that. Just imagine him watching it as passionately as football fans watch the superbowl.
This was superb!
7/9/2019 c9 10Rehabilitated Sith
duuuuuude. SO good. loved it!
7/8/2019 c9 4perish-the-thoughtless
This chapter was so good! Loved it!
7/8/2019 c9 2CrownedinJune
You have such powerfully descriptive prose! From Tim's injuries to the farm in Smallville. You merged the concrete details with the emotional very well. My particular favorite was Tim's recollection of those small memories of the Kent farm. You evoked such great emotion with that collection of details. Your command of description makes the story demand my attention. I've enjoyed all your vignettes thus far, but this may be my favorite.
6/18/2019 c1 8Mango Sakaguchi
This was so pure ohmygod I’m uwuing like crazy you god
6/14/2019 c5 119Rookblonkorules
This... this hit me right in the FEELS. It's fantastic to see Jason alive and happy and living a relatively normal life as a high school student (and who doesn't love daddy!Bruce?)
But the idea of Tim never actually becoming part of the family- ouch. OUCH!
But heck- his parents will still die and then Bruce will adopt him. That will happen. IT WILL!
*melts into a puddle*
6/7/2019 c8 Inthenightguest
Finally got around to reading this. And the way you described Tim playing sailor was beautiful. It painted a great picture in my mind. Just like all of your chapters do. Keep up the great work!
6/5/2019 c8 13Loftcat27
That was really sweet.
6/4/2019 c8 4perish-the-thoughtless
Aw! A little sad but also super sweet! Thanks for the update!
6/1/2019 c7 Inthenightguest
This was so good! I'm not usually a fan of AU's but this was an exception. The entire thing was so well written (as usual) I can't get over your writing it's too perfect. Keep up the great work!
103 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »