for Titans of Magic

5/24 c2 Jackson2bears
Sooooo... it’s a yugioh mixmash LOL
3/5 c1 4The Geeky Folkteller
So technically it's a Yugioh crossover
8/27/2020 c6 nightmare raven134
Please make more chapters of titans of magic
8/11/2020 c6 Guest
Please make more chapters of titans of magic
7/7/2020 c6 1Hades Darkstar
Please update soon.
4/25/2020 c6 ScarletRainbow1
I've enjoyed this story, but your last update was October 2018. Please, come back and help them make a new future for all.

Here's an idea...what if Dudley was also reincarnated and, although actually a squib like his father and mother, he was also not only Hadrian's cousin, but also Salazar Slytherin's brother.
12/5/2019 c6 1HyroTheGodOfFiction
I like this story, it has potential to become great.
9/5/2019 c3 3thermalsnipern7
Oh ho! A fellow Guardian, I see!
9/5/2019 c1 thermalsnipern7
At the animagus section, you accidentally put "blacked" instead of "blocked".
6/8/2019 c1 3Lord-Chrono
Interesting ideas but very hard to read.
5/23/2019 c6 starfighter69
You didn't list the right animagus forms for Hermione but otherwise a very nice read. Waiting for the next update.
4/2/2019 c1 Guest
Good concept but not. Fn of your writing style way to many details ...like reading a sales paper...
12/1/2018 c1 2Quintain Apprentince of Alduin
I want to like this story... but the writing format makes it incredibly hard to read.
11/3/2018 c2 DragonTamer01
I want to like this story a lot more, but it seems more like a crossover with Yu-Gi-Oh than a crossover with Godzilla.
10/26/2018 c6 17DRAGONDAVE45
This is really cool and interesting, and the plot just keeps thickening! I love it!

I must confess that my knowledge of HP cannon is limited to the movies, so can you please explain all the acronyms you've used to me in a PM? And what is with all the "BLOCKED" magics on so many of these kids? Why were they placed at such varying levels and why were they placed at all? I would think that the magical world, faced with the imminent return Voldemort and his rise to power, plus the massing of his forces, would want Harry(especially!) and his allies to be as powerful as possible, rather than hindering them, possibly getting them killed as a result!
19 Page 1 2 Next »