for Broken Hearts Do Heal

9/3/2018 c1 Brenda Knodle
Love the story so far only problem is cant get to chapter 4
Spam thing keeps popping up blocking it
8/22/2018 c4 5DusktoDawn21
Frank may be the smart one, but it is Joe who is the mature and wiser one. I absolutely loved the way he pointed out to Iola, that they wanted other things more than they wanted each other. If they hadn't they could have made it work.
How in the world do you come up with such insights? They are so spot on and correct and relatable.

Enjoy your break. I am going off FF too for a bit. Catch you when back. :)
8/22/2018 c3 DusktoDawn21
Joe is surprisingly calm and mature. I thought they will end up fighting. Thank goodness help has arrived.
8/22/2018 c2 DusktoDawn21
You will be a GREAT father, Frank because you are a loving person. You were ready to consider options even before you killed Enrico just because Callie was worried. Such a person will be nothing but great to his kids.
Of course Joe got left behind with Tyler. Hah!
8/22/2018 c1 DusktoDawn21
Oooops! I didn't realize you had already posted your story. What a precarious condition the Hardys are in. Poor Callie, she must be beside herself with worry. I hope they get home safely.
Tyler - uh oh. This may make for some awkward situation for Joe.
8/19/2018 c4 30Caranath
I hate mature, thoughtful adult conversations that mean Joe and Iola are well and truly done for. but that's my problem. maybe I will indulge myself after all and write one where they live happily ever after.

you absolutely need to do at least one more.. Frank has to second guess his choice to do lab work when once again Joe gets kidnapped and tortured. Joe has to find someone who can fill the hole in his heart left by Iola. and somebody needs to throw Callie a baby shower...
8/19/2018 c4 14Cherylann Rivers
Such a cathartic talk with Joe and Iola! I’m glad that they were both remorseful for what they put each other through and that they accepted the blame individually. My favorite bit of wisdom was when Joe told Iola tht it could have worked out for them if they had made it a priority- YES! Excellent connection to Frank and Callie’s situation right there. Nice use of the title and the promise of hope that Joe still has much life to live.

Now...
Write the story after this! I want to see who Joe ends up with and how Frank and Callie cope with parenthood. Come on... complete the arc (I know, says the girl who didn’t finish hers, but still...). And then write that new series after, which you SHOULD, especially because you’re excited to do so! (And I have a feeling it’s a Francy story, which is a pairing I’m not fond of, but regardless I will read and love whatever you write because you write so well!). Take your (quick) break and then get back to writing— you’re very talented!
8/19/2018 c3 Cherylann Rivers
I enjoyed the conversation with Joe and Tyler. Although Tyler was a little snarky at first, they both seemed to be honest with each other and to clear the air. Joe’s ability to calm Tyler was good; pretending to be unconcerned did seem to help Tyler. There was some interesting insight as well, how good things can come from change. I hope that Joe remembers that as Frank makes a major life change. Joe has certainly grown up a lot. Nice description of his work, which made me smile with his flair for the dramatic (standings, getting shot, etc), but then he reeled it in and was much more pragmatic, identifying “the boring stuff” tht he has to deal with. Nice discussion, and yay to the police officer arriving!
8/19/2018 c2 Cherylann Rivers
Great conversation with all three at the start of the chapter. It is so Hardy-like to assess the situation carefully, decide on a plan, and act. Of course, also Hardy-like, the plan doesn’t always work out. Geez, no cell reception and the car gets stuck in the embankment. I love how they worry about Joe, but that Frank has the greatest confidence that Joe can handle himself as well. Frank was great here. It’s so good that he can talk to his dad and be insecure with him. Fenton is right: essentially, suicide by cop is a major thing officers deal with. It’s good that he told Frank that healing takes time, and I do hope that Frank will be confident and secure in his life and decisions with Callie and his future child. This is a great bonding moment for Frank and Fenton— well done!
8/19/2018 c1 Cherylann Rivers
Love that you posted the whole story at once— such a treat! I read this yesterday (of course!) but I decided to go back and review each chapter today. You set the scene vividly, and I can imagine that cold, hard to navigate road. The description of Frank and Joe was very apt, and your description of past cases was spot on. I like Fenton’s assurances that they will be okay even if they can’t get home, and I feel bad for Callie that she might have to worry more because the stupid cell phone service cut out—of course! Frank probably has Sprint- haha. Anyway, very dramatic end of the chapter, and I love how the Hardy’s don’t hestitate at all to stop and help. And it’s Tyler- gasp!
8/18/2018 c4 max2013
Joe, I'm happy for you-Iola, go with Tyler-you'll be happier-thank you for this add on-I'm satisfied now-looking forward to your next story.
8/18/2018 c3 max2013
Joe,you have grown so mature-really glad you and Tyler talked.
8/18/2018 c2 max2013
OOPS-got Terry and Tyler confused-Frank, your Dad is right-listen to him.
8/18/2018 c1 max2013
HAPPY DANCE-YOU POSTED THE WHOLE STORY-YOU ARE AWESOME! So, Tyler escaped-not very effective though.
8/18/2018 c4 Candylou
It is a nice story. The talk between Fenton and Frank was what Fran needed. It is good that Joe had a good talk with Tyler and then iola. What bothers me is that it seems like even though Joe is getting closure. He is also only getting misery. Yes, Frank going into forensic s is good, and he will be safer. But Joe is losing his partner and backup. People will probably disagree with me, but that is how it seems to me
16 Page 1 2 Next »