for HARRY POTTER AND THE LEGACY OF POWER : RANGERS OF REMNANT

5/25 c1 8Demigod4996
clever using Dragon and Firebird. Tommy Green zord and Kimberly Pink Thunder Firebird Zord
10/8/2019 c1 Fangtasia21
You could remain already a version. This already the umpteenth rewriting, and you manage to reach the third chapter only always, and longer not - like this the story rolling you get lost time( I know, it you well to write, but this takes away your time from the writing of the continuation.)
10/6/2019 c2 Ana Luisa
Excelente muy bien me fascinó hermoso precioso
10/6/2019 c1 Ana Luisa
Excelente comienzo de la historia
8/1/2019 c1 nightwing27
I love power rangers unlike others who give up on them years ago not me from day 1 I watch it. it's so disgasting at the reboot movie with lesbian yellow ranger I'm glad it's being rebooted again and hope they do it right
7/31/2019 c3 Nightwing5123
I like the way you had Tommy and Kim meet Snape.
7/31/2019 c2 Darlarose17
I like it! this "Ozpin" is the God of Light, isn't he? Wouldn't surprise me that he's now Dumbles (manipulative bitch that he is)...what about Remus? when Kim was talking about when she & Tommy were Lily & James she mentioned their friends: Sirius being in Azkaban & being dead, Wormtail betraying them, & Frank & Alice Longbottom being tortured to insanity, but she didn't mention Remus...so was Remus not their friend? Or is it like with Katherine? That Remus Lupin never really existed, just like how Katherine Hillard never really existed? Please update soon, please, please, I like the Power Rangers/HP crossovers...just with Tommy Oliver, he's my Ranger (especially spiky haired version-short spiky hair suits him better)...ooh, I wonder if Molly is gonna find out about Ron & Ginny being Power Rangers...I can already hear her, "You're children! You shouldn't be fighting! You hand over those morph-y things right now!", or something along those lines...
5/20/2019 c2 Fangtasia21
And Katherine mixes the shit again. Will the other ranger come into the picture?
5/20/2019 c2 Fangtasia21
Like a father like a son.
3/23/2019 c1 Fangtasia21
LOl :) Poor Harry .. Screwed a family tree .. Say Kat was never my favorite. His character is morally immersed in the franchise. Harry has a red and dragon-like style (only in red after Tommy's first Zord).
3/17/2019 c1 Jameslw
Great chapter please continue
1/6/2019 c2 Fangtasia
They got it. Harry can't be kept away from evil because he's always on his way. See Voldemort and his sleeve.
1/2/2019 c1 Jameslw
A great start to what could be a great story. Please Continue
11/26/2018 c2 Knight5946
IT'S MORHIN TIME! Good luck harry the battle for him truly begins
11/25/2018 c2 7CCSakuraforever
esta muy bueno el capitulo mas la llegada de kat mas que tomy y kim salvaron a harry mas como lo tomara ahora
24 Page 1 2 Next »