for the avengers watch the movies

2/16 c8 Guest
You should have had Trip or Skye yell out Yeah thats my Grandpapa or so thats what Trips gramps was like. and then the whole team yell "Come on girl" imitating Trip . and everyone else is confused and then Steve asks the question he's your Grampa?
1/23 c2 2Pepperonyfan1982
I'm going to be completely honest, it's your spelling not your grammar that's the issue.
1/23 c1 Pepperonyfan1982
I'll be honest this chapter is a little repetitive, it might have been better to gather everyone and then have them all read the letter together...
1/8 c4 Guest
don't ever make captain america or iron man gay ones married already
8/23/2020 c2 Guest
Honey whattttttt Steve and iron man please stopppppppp
3/30/2020 c8 Anonymous
You should just do reactions for the Captain America movies and the Avengers.
3/30/2020 c8 Anonymous
This is so awesome. I can’t wait to see their reactions to Winter Soldier, especially when Steve and Nat kiss or when he meets Sam! You are doing a great job, I hope you update soon!
3/21/2020 c2 Elay grimm
Creo que debieron decirnos fecha de dónde son sería genial si también traes a Robbie
8/1/2019 c8 4Wrighting'GIRL3000
Please update soon
5/13/2019 c8 bloodline 69
more chapters please
5/1/2019 c8 godess bubbles
The relationship between Steve and Bucky was always one of my favorites, I'm looking forward to seeing them have a moment in the next chapter!
3/27/2019 c7 godess bubbles
I really love this! I hope to see another chapter soon! I am curious as to if Captain America: civil war still has a part in your time line. I know you mentioned their future in the note, but does that include civil war or are you going to switch it up a little? I would love to see chapter 8 soon!
27 Page 1 2 Next »