for Fairy Tail: The Anti-Magic Swordsman

3/24/2019 c1 Guest
This story sucks
3/19/2019 c4 Cristian Njoroge
wow this story is good make more please.
3/4/2019 c4 7ortizale317
Maybe asta could ger mavis's attention?
12/27/2018 c4 Guest
Pretty good keep going and do more. This is really good.
11/14/2018 c4 BlueMoon
Excellnt update,Natsu,s harem have Erza,Mirajane,Cana,Lucy,Lizanna,Ultear.
For Asta's harem I like to see from Phantom lord,s story,Millianna,Noelle,Mimosa.
Maybe add more villains for more challenges.
I hope use some Black Cover characters ther Great.
11/9/2018 c4 JC
Great,I hope Natsu,s harem will have Erza,Mirajane,Lucy,Lizanna,Cana,Urter before the time skip,I like to see more Black Clover,s characters more.
11/6/2018 c4 3NullSilver2005
I like your story and hope you update again soon. And that Black clover RWBY crossover sounds cool and i think Ruby and Asta would go good together
11/4/2018 c4 TheMexicanAttcker
The characters that should go is Asta, Luck, Yami, Yuno, Noelle, Mimosa, and Charlotte. Also Nero.
10/8/2018 c2 rufus264
Great chapter
9/12/2018 c3 Jose
Keep going amazing
9/13/2018 c3 1TheBeatles211
I don’t think you should give him a celestial spirit. Unless you make up a new spirit summoning magic like “Demon/Devil summoning” or “Evil Spirit summoning” because the whole Anti-Magic prevents him from using regular magic so it would have to be something related to curses and dark magic.
9/7/2018 c2 TheBeatles211
I think you should just let Lucy keep Virgo and let her just be apart of Asta’s harem. Also I definitely approve of Kahono and Meredy being apart of Asta’s harem while you could leave Ultear to Natsu. You can do whatever you want with Sally, she kinda creeps me out.
9/4/2018 c1 Phantom Symbiote
I really like this story can't wait till your able to update this story
9/1/2018 c1 rufus264
Nice thing you have going here. Great chapter
8/28/2018 c1 1TykkiMikk