FanFiction.Net
for Bulan

6/26/2019 c3 kelsey-kianna
Author please update sooonnn
2/19/2019 c3 pip176
Shes so cute ahhhh like a cute ball of fluff with her bunny as her familiar, no wonder hibari got attached . their interactions are so cute I love it. I just want to hug her to death UWU. And she knows alaude ahhhhhhhhh the connections are coming together!
P.S WHY IS SHE ALONE. SHES TOO CUTE TO BE ALONE. YOU DESERVE ALL THE HAPPINESS BULAN
12/17/2018 c3 2MiharuTousaka
There’s some grammar issues that make it a little hard to read (which I’m assuming is because English isn’t your first language), but it’s interesting nonetheless. I’m quite curious about what’s going to be happening and whatever else you have planned~
10/8/2018 c2 ACasualHuman
Awwww, this is soo cute~~

Will she ever meet the other Arcobalenos?

Once the representative battles happen will she get the dream as well? Is Bulan immortal? If so, after the arcobaleno curse is lifted will she no longer be immortal? Going on the "she's immortal" basis, before she had the curse put on her was she mortal? Is she apart of the first few arcobalenos?

So, so many questions...

Please, won't you continue to update?
9/4/2018 c2 Guest
Fascinating! Keep going I want to know more and will she be staying with Kyoya
8/27/2018 c1 17Aira Aura
oh.. sorry.. I forgot to write what language is that.. its actually Malay. Sayang can also be refer to lost chance. thats why I said it depends on situation.. and it can refer to beloved person too..
8/27/2018 c1 2Athanasia Adhara
what language is that? Langitku "Langit ko" means 'My Sky' in my native tongue but 'Sayang' is a word meaning a lost chance.