for The Half Ghost and the Alien Hereo

9/4/2019 c4 Space
Please continue with this story.
5/27/2019 c1 9HeliX Sol
I like the reboot. It's really grown into its own thing, and has implemented a little bit of an overarching plot so like most shows it won't be random unrelated episodes all the time since the character establishment and world building has already been finished for the most part, so while most problems will be episodic, there is still the looming threat of the Forever Knights connecting quite a few of the current season's episodes. I especially like the fact that Ben has Humugousaur and Rath, and the three original aliens Overflow, Shock Rock, and Slapback are cool too! Vilgax's introduction into the reboot continuity took me by surprise and really solidified it as a show I would watch! I like the changes they've made to Kevin, although I still don't know where he got the DNA for his aliens... Did you hear about how they leaked Wildmutt, Eye Guy, and Ripjaws's existence in the reboot with the artwork of their DNA cores? Because that is awesome!
2/25/2019 c4 29Anima Reader
Sorry, you got some bad reviews from idiots. I for one enjoyed your tale. Yeah, there were spelling errors and some misplaced words which the last one could have been from the Fanfiction error. I'm getting off topic don't let them get you down no matter how good you are there will be haters so don't take what they say to heart and keep doing your best.
11/22/2018 c2 3Hoodedgenius98
I am interested in where you are going to take this story. I think you have got all the characters pretty much spot on and the development of them is realistic, but I Imagine some events would happen differently or not happen at all due to danny's presence in the universe, Butterfly effect and all.
11/17/2018 c2 13foxchick1
I can't wait to see what happens next.
11/7/2018 c4 4CorruptHero
Maybe have Danny talk Kevin into going home or join Ben or the others on the road trip
11/7/2018 c4 CorruptHero
So far I've seen nothing wrong with your story i started reading an hour ago and enjoy it very much can't wait for more
11/7/2018 c1 CorruptHero
I think this is saying a bit about you liking the Ben10 shows. which means you got a great taste in TV shows
11/4/2018 c2 guest
More please!
8/24/2018 c1 4Avenger2003
Story error you had grandpa Max say he was a plumber but he doesn't reveal that until the last episode of season 1
8/20/2018 c1 johnathen
awesome story
I wonder when danny will tell ben and the others and how would the react to things
I hope ben stays with Julie an not get together with kai
I hope timmy gets together with Trixie
mabey butch Hartman can make a cameo or something
cant eait to read more
also during the episode with the megawatts can gwen also get a wedgie
8/21/2018 c1 5MarioYoshiZW
This is such a great idea! I would add some punctuation in there though and maybe change the chapter title to “And Then He Was 10”. Just an idea. Otherwise, amazing story plot.

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service