FanFiction.Net
for How To Train Your Fairy

6/10/2021 c8 1Noveisadoge
I've never seen/read How To Train Your Dragon, but this is super cute :)
6/21/2020 c8 Guest
I wish you would continue this story!
4/3/2020 c1 dreamerkins
so, it's been a little while. .. but I love this story! I hope you'll come back to finish it!
7/11/2019 c8 palmtreehead
Wowser this is fantastic- I love that Kuon talks about the difference in the way he thinks as a human, and how he admits he uses dirty tricks just like Sho - that does seem like the smart way to get Kyoko to stop falling for it. Thanks so much for sharing!
7/11/2019 c5 palmtreehead
Ahaha this just keeps getting better and better! I can’t stop chuckling like an idiot- thanks so much for sharing
2/9/2019 c8 12Aikori Ichijouji
Since I'm having issues working on my own stuff, I caved and read this. Boy, am I glad I did. This was wonderful. I also request to see more of Hiou the Adamant. He definitely needs more airtime.
~AI
2/9/2019 c8 cleocat333
A Fairy Cinderella Fantasy chapter written with wonderfully descriptive storytelling powers. Loved it! This story has many lines that make you think between the lines. And other lines seem to have double meanings. Plus brat Kuon is gettin' sweet & romantic?! And... Love?! And a near miss kiss?! All mixed oc with plenty arguing insults & sass. Can't wait for More.
(Oh! And London! So exciting! Yay!)
2/8/2019 c7 cleocat333
Oh my goodness. That was so funny & fun!
Their... uh... flirtatious combat? is quite entertaining!
2/8/2019 c8 19Megumitasama
So great chapter... and when the kiss is going to happendn he puff... so sad and funny at the same time...

Take your time and have a very nice live experience in London
2/6/2019 c8 1mehj
My heart~!

Wishing you a safe trip to London!
2/4/2019 c8 5MWEH
Oh loved this, super sweet! The fact that Kuon counted her in was hilarious xD
2/2/2019 c8 Blushweaver
Best of the many great lines: "You've got some dapper dance shoes." XD
This update made me so happy. I'm happy to see Ren turning a bit from picking on her to liking her. But then going back to being the pain in the neck like he always is They're cute. This whole thing is cute. Looooove the dancing in the air scene. Though, now I'm super curious how everyone else is going to react seeing as they should have noticed he turned back into a fairy.
Oh gosh.
And my heart.
You just need to wish him there forever with you Kyoko! Poor Ren baby. Don't worry, she'll figure it out eventually. Hopefully. My heart wouldn't be able to take it if she doesn't. D:
2/1/2019 c8 muchachomomo
London! What an adventure. I hope things work out for you there! Absolutely LOVING what you're doing with this story, its so cute. I look forward to seeing what else you have in store for us :)
2/2/2019 c8 391mutemuia
Trust in Kanae to bring some sense into a situation XD She can see through his sassiness clearly. Finally Kyoko have had her princess moment, honest and almost perfect. But magic comes with a price, I guess.
She doesnt' have her prince yet, human prince I mean. I'm curious how you're going to solve this. Will Kuon find a way to live in the human world? Maybe will Kyoko become a real princess living in the fairy world? What amount of magic requires to achieve that?
Thanks, Daamile, for bringing to us this princess ball. Kuon is still dealing with his feelings, but at the end, is not love the most strange magic of all?
2/1/2019 c8 A Musing Brunette
That was very fluffy and cute. Yeah, ok. Depending on how much coverage that dress had, people may have been able to see her undergarments. I'm just choosing to imagine her dress had enough fluff to not make them visible. Coupling that with all the movement from dancing, the swishing may have made it less possible to get a clear view. lol There. Problem solved.

Have a safe trip!