for Forged in light, born in darkness

12/24/2019 c1 WeebGod69
Totally excited for this story good luck
10/21/2018 c1 gruntsbreeder
Good chapter interesting story
8/27/2018 c1 1Pandatone
Wow, where to begin? First, I think this will be pretty interesting. I am personally a fan of Devil Ichigo, but I think this is unique so I'm interested. Second, the words that God says is pretty interesting in the summoning of Malthael. They pretty much sum up Ichigo, which I'm sure was the goal. At the same time, I'm curious about the gift that was bestowed upon him. Im not sure of how the story will play, but I can see Azazel and Sirzechs really being able to rile him up. It is Ichigo, and they are pervy old men. Lastly, I wouldn't really worry about your writing. It comes easier to some people, but with the right amount of motivation, inspiration, and determination, this will be a nice story. Also, take your time. You don't want to become one of those writers that burns themselves out. I would also recommend a beta reader, as this is a really cool concept and if you're willing to get one, they could help with the grammatical issues. They would just make reading easier for others and they could help if you had some ideas you wanted to bounce around. I think thats all for npw though. Can't wait for the next chapter!
8/22/2018 c1 freechimchangas
Interesting story concept, I rather enjoyed the first chapter. As for pairings, if you feel comfortable writing it then do it. Keep up the good work and I hope to see more soon.
8/21/2018 c1 9Ichigo Oga
You mean to say Ichigo has lost his memories thanks to God...? And fix the mistakes of capitalizing in the dialogues.
8/21/2018 c1 2The King of Despair
the story is quite interesting please please update it quickly i can't wait for the next chapter

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service