for Naruto God of Wrath

5/2 c1 Guest
Bad
1/9 c3 Guest
I get why he wants to kill the Uzumaki Clan, but that would be unfair. You can't simply call all of them evil. A group of people can't be 100% malicious. Also, I am pretty sure that when Naruto was abandoned there were children who could do nothing about it (such as infants). It's like saying that Asura is evil because the other Demi-Gods were evil. Everyone is their own person and they shouldn't be judged by the sins of others.
1/9 c6 Gabriel zelaya
Fuua que pedazo de historia acabo de leer, pero la puta madre magnífico, increíble, me gusto tu fanfin espero seguir le llenado tus historias sos un capo o un maldito/a héroe .saludos nos vemos
12/21/2020 c4 1XxHawktalonxX
Horny.
12/21/2020 c1 XxHawktalonxX
Interestingly enough, if I remember correctly, Naruto in canon is the reincarnation of Asura or something like that with Sasuke being the reincarnation of Indra.
11/23/2020 c6 Guest
I like it... A LOT
9/10/2020 c6 soundbreaker
man this fanfiction was so awesome I wish there were more storys like these because holy-shit i loved it. hay do you know what would be dope, is if you done something like this with another rage fucked character for example: kratos from GOD OF WAR, the doom slayer from DOOM ETERNAL etc. or just any motherfucker thats to stubborn to die like: dante from DEVIL MAY CRY or dastdan from PRINCE OF PERSIA and so on. bro it would mean a shit ton for me if you made a fanfiction like that because i really love fic's like the one you made. thanks if you read this or not its really up to you but this was really fantastic literature and i had a fun time reading this. ja ne
9/8/2020 c6 Guest
Honestly really enjoyed the story and I liked the ending. Sure people give it hate but at the same time if they hate it so much then they need to buck up and write their own dang stories cause what’s the use of getting mad at other people’s writing if you aren’t giving any sort of constructive criticism to help the author. Besides that really enjoyed the story and I also enjoy your other work as well.
7/25/2020 c6 Kingkong101
Not much detail and to much corny
3/10/2020 c6 Clown2107
Although it is a chapter that I enjoy I cannot deny that you only wrote it to take the story off of you, since I feel that this story could give more than 20 or more chapters.
1/28/2020 c3 4Srsdbz1
Zabuza hurting asura? You are an idiot to even consider asura getting hurt by zabuza's sword.
1/16/2020 c6 Guest
Type your review IS MONEY YOU USELESS WRITER I HOPE I REALREA REALY YOU JUST DROP DEAD
12/30/2019 c1 jaalco
oh boy i can't wait to read op naruto harem in name only crossover fic number 783364647765442223987464384699
11/17/2019 c1 8jangoman1579
I was interested because of the summary being a mystery to what this story could be, but instantly lost all interest with this first chapter
7/31/2019 c6 1kazutoayoma
i really liked the story I didnt know Asura beforehad
however it was really good
continue like this